Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/5/2006 8:46:15 AM EDT
I posted this in the team forum and, I thought I'd post it in the HTF...

I think it might suck up too much bw in general discussion...

My friend took a video of me at my local indoor fun shoot...

Enjoy!

www.fhmclan.com/dyno/DSCF1366.AVI
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 10:07:20 AM EDT
[#1]
What pistol were you shooting and how many rounds does it hold? I did not even see your mag change. If you did one it was pretty fast.
LR
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 1:17:50 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
What pistol were you shooting and how many rounds does it hold? I did not even see your mag change. If you did one it was pretty fast.
LR

I did do a mag change (Before the last 8 shots) but, my pistol holds 28 rounds...

I'm shooting a custom built open gun...

Link Posted: 4/5/2006 5:30:33 PM EDT
[#3]
28 rounds...OMG.  I couldn't see the mag change either  It must have been real fast.

Quoted:

Quoted:
LR

I did do a mag change (Before the last 8 shots) but, my pistol holds 28 rounds...

I'm shooting a custom built open gun...

www.fhmclan.com/dyno/DSCF1296.JPG
www.fhmclan.com/dyno/DSCF1297.JPG

Link Posted: 4/5/2006 6:20:55 PM EDT
[#4]
The mag change was when he was behind the post and vision barrier. If you listen closely, you can hear the mag hitting the concrete floor near the end of the video. Still, pretty fast mag change. You've been practicing!

GlockSpeed31
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top