Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/4/2010 11:07:23 AM EDT
I'm working the EXOTIC DANCER NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS tonight and Sat at the Pink Pony South. Arrive about 8 it gets very full.

I'll be in the booth with my bud DJ Mark.  No I will not post a link so don't ask.  No weapons, yes for this event they will check,(use ankle holster)

21 and over.  Excellent food out front and a sushi bar upstairs.

FYI your credit card receipt is well disguised for prying eyes at home on your statement.

Link Posted: 6/4/2010 11:54:24 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I'm working the EXOTIC DANCER NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS tonight and Sat at the Pink Pony South. Arrive about 8 it gets very full.
I'll be in the booth with my bud DJ Mark.  No I will not post a link so don't ask.  No weapons, yes for this event they will check,(use ankle holster)

FYI your credit card receipt is well disguised for prying eyes at home on your statement.

One of the Pony South girls bought a Hi Point from us at the last Atlanta Expo Center gun show.
Link Posted: 6/4/2010 12:55:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Nice gig. What do you do there exactly?
Link Posted: 6/4/2010 1:24:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Say hello to Southside Steve from the Regular Guys show.........he's been advertising it all week
Link Posted: 6/4/2010 2:29:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Ya know, this topic came up last night when the wife and I was watching The Hangover.   I'd kinda like to go, but if she found out where I was she'd kill me. ;)
Link Posted: 6/4/2010 2:34:51 PM EDT
[#5]
I had to chuckle on the sushi bar comment.

IIRC M4 does audio work.

Have fun at the shoe show.

7mm
Link Posted: 6/4/2010 3:48:21 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I had to chuckle on the sushi bar comment.

IIRC M4 does audio work.

Have fun at the shoe show.

7mm

X2

Link Posted: 6/4/2010 6:03:35 PM EDT
[#7]
Best I could do for the HTF, remember to tip the ladies fellas.

Link Posted: 6/4/2010 6:31:25 PM EDT
[#8]
My study buddy will be performing tonight

A rarity.... a stripper that I respect.
Link Posted: 6/4/2010 7:50:17 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

http://www.mybadpad.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/stripper-pole.jpg

Your house?
Link Posted: 6/4/2010 9:35:34 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

I design and build sound and light systems for clubs, venues and shows.  This is one of my builds, one of 35 or so around Atlanta.  I do a lot of nude clubs.

I did the club Roosters off Buford Hy a few months ago but I have yet to see it all up and running. Been a bit busy.

Someone has to do it, might as well be me.

Link Posted: 6/4/2010 11:44:55 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Quoted:

I design and build sound and light systems for clubs, venues and shows.  This is one of my builds, one of 35 or so around Atlanta.  I do a lot of nude clubs.
I did the club Roosters off Buford Hy a few months ago but I have yet to see it all up and running. Been a bit busy.
Someone has to do it, might as well be me.

So where'd you place tonight?  At least third right?
Link Posted: 6/5/2010 5:15:55 AM EDT
[#12]
Sick man, just sick.

Tonight is the Masters Championship, the best of the best from all over the country with the title up for grabs.

My girl Bessie didn't make it past the local competition in Albany, she was heartbroken.

Link Posted: 6/5/2010 6:52:10 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

http://www.mybadpad.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/stripper-pole.jpg

Your house?

Nope, but my honey does dance for me.

Who won the pole shining contest?

Link Posted: 6/5/2010 10:34:34 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

I can't make it but if you want to take a few pictures of the winners I wont complain.

Link Posted: 6/5/2010 12:42:18 PM EDT
[#15]
Sorry, no cameras.
Link Posted: 6/5/2010 6:44:14 PM EDT
[#16]
Need an intern???
Link Posted: 6/5/2010 11:12:26 PM EDT
[#17]
I seen some high quality stuff in the past three days.

I work closely with my girls to make sure their performances are done properly. There is a lot at stake.

Link Posted: 6/6/2010 4:37:37 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I seen some high quality stuff in the past three days.http://www.mtcnet.net/~bierly/blutoeyes.jpg
I work closely with my girls to make sure their performances are done properly. There is a lot at stake.

Need pics, man
Link Posted: 6/6/2010 6:30:14 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I seen some high quality stuff in the past three days.http://www.mtcnet.net/~bierly/blutoeyes.jpg

Need pics, man
Christina Aguchi won. Google it. No cameras except the official ones were allowed. I respect the rules of the house.

Link Posted: 6/6/2010 7:26:13 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Need pics, man
Christina Aguchi won. Google it. No cameras except the official ones were allowed. I respect the rules of the house.

Nice
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top