[#1]
Link Posted: 1/11/2023 10:46:29 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

He passed away in a crash yesterday
View Quote

Dang!

News article from the INGO thread...he was the driver of the gasoline tanker...was hit head-on by an LP tanker truck. From the pictures it didn't appear the trucks caught fire (despite the LP truck leaking), but I guess the impact was pretty severe.

ETA, 46 years old and he leaves behind a widow, son & daughter according to the obituary.
Link Posted: 1/11/2023 7:38:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/20/2023 8:14:54 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

He passed away in a crash yesterday
View Quote

I despised him for banning me from INGO for forgetting to close a classifieds ad and then trying to extort me by paying to get back in. With that being said, it's incredibly sad he left behind his family at 45. I feel incredibly sad for his children and wife. Maybe a good lesson for me to be more forgiving at times (and follow the rulez)!

edit - looks like he was 45, not 46
Link Posted: 1/20/2023 2:44:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I despised him for banning me from INGO for forgetting to close a classifieds ad and then trying to extort me by paying to get back in. With that being said, it's incredibly sad he left behind his family at 45. I feel incredibly sad for his children and wife. Maybe a good lesson for me to be more forgiving at times (and follow the rulez)!

edit - looks like he was 45, not 46
View Quote

With tragedy does not come unconditional absolution.

Yes, with tragic events comes unfathomable effects but at the same time it does not change the events and actions of the past that form the opinions people have of others.

The innocent are the ones who suffer, for those I sympathize.
Link Posted: 1/20/2023 5:19:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

With tragedy does not come unconditional absolution.

Yes, with tragic events comes unfathomable effects but at the same time it does not change the events and actions of the past that form the opinions people have of others.

The innocent are the ones who suffer, for those I sympathize.
View Quote

Failure to follow the rules does not make one innocent - if that was your implication.

The moderator might of used his authority too heavily in this incident, but it doesn't absolve the banned member from his failure to follow the clearly defined rules.
Link Posted: 1/31/2023 7:04:08 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Oh well.
View Quote

I mean he was the definition of a boomer Fudd but damn y’all are cold
Link Posted: 2/1/2023 1:33:17 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I mean he was the definition of a boomer Fudd but damn y’all are cold
View Quote

Churchmouse LOVED to revel in the deaths of others that he deemed "unworthy" to live, is it so wrong for others to do the same for him?

I will not elaborate anymore than this one post. I once watched a thread in GD play out as follows. Minority guy with a wad of cash gets whacked by a "friend". It was on video. Video was posted in the Breakroom and numerous people piled on about how he was likely up to no good because good people don't just get whacked like that. Many were all out laughing about it. Some members pointed out that the guy wasn't necessarily involved in criminal activities and didn't deserve to be whacked. The members that were rolling around in pleasure at the loss of that guy dogpiled those that tried to point out the hypocrisy and how macabre it is to conduct themselves in that manner. The mods encouraged the dogpile, including the mouse. So if it's cool for the mouse to take joy in the loss of someone (even if they were a criminal), how is it not ok for someone else to take joy in the loss of the mouse?

To be clear, I'm not taking joy that he died, I'm indifferent to it. But one cannot condone or encourage certain behaviors when directed at one class of people and then act disgusted when those exact same behaviors are directed at another class.
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 5:51:41 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Churchmouse LOVED to revel in the deaths of others that he deemed "unworthy" to live, is it so wrong for others to do the same for him?

I will not elaborate anymore than this one post. I once watched a thread in GD play out as follows. Minority guy with a wad of cash gets whacked by a "friend". It was on video. Video was posted in the Breakroom and numerous people piled on about how he was likely up to no good because good people don't just get whacked like that. Many were all out laughing about it. Some members pointed out that the guy wasn't necessarily involved in criminal activities and didn't deserve to be whacked. The members that were rolling around in pleasure at the loss of that guy dogpiled those that tried to point out the hypocrisy and how macabre it is to conduct themselves in that manner. The mods encouraged the dogpile, including the mouse. So if it's cool for the mouse to take joy in the loss of someone (even if they were a criminal), how is it not ok for someone else to take joy in the loss of the mouse?

To be clear, I'm not taking joy that he died, I'm indifferent to it. But one cannot condone or encourage certain behaviors when directed at one class of people and then act disgusted when those exact same behaviors are directed at another class.
View Quote

I didn't shed a tear or care that he passed.

He treated me like shit and acted like a royal entitled douchebag. For me he's not missed
Link Posted: 3/23/2023 8:48:21 PM EDT
[#10]
I just asked them to delete my account there.
Link Posted: 3/29/2023 12:05:57 AM EDT
[#11]
What international non-governmental organization touched you?
Link Posted: 4/10/2023 12:39:16 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I just asked them to delete my account there.
View Quote

Did… did you join ARFCOM just to post that??
Link Posted: 4/10/2023 2:31:33 PM EDT
[#13]
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Top Top