Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/10/2010 10:50:11 AM EDT
Just when you thought you heard every thing ,they do this .
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/09/09/immigration-policy-change/?test=latestnews
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 11:25:14 AM EDT
[#1]
Obama is determined to keep as many in the country as possible. Soon, he'll be granting blanket amnesty and fast-track citizenship for voting in 2012.

Every vote counts.

Link Posted: 9/10/2010 11:28:55 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Obama is determined to keep as many in the country as possible. Soon, he'll be granting blanket amnesty and fast-track citizenship for voting in 2012.

Every vote counts.

I doubt this will become official policy until after november and after november it wont matter because they will not get their amnesty and they will not be able to sue states for enforcing the law because congress will block funding.

By all means though don't interupt your enemy when they are making a mistake. I kinda hope they do this before november.  Ilelgal immigration is a BIG winner for the republicans at the polls.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 11:41:28 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Every vote counts.

I doubt this will become official policy until after november and after november it wont matter because they will not get their amnesty and they will not be able to sue states for enforcing the law because congress will block funding.

By all means though don't interupt your enemy when they are making a mistake. I kinda hope they do this before november.  Ilelgal immigration is a
BIG winner for the republicans at the polls.

There is, however, a small window of opportunity between November and next January when the newly elected take office for the Democrats to do some real damage on illegal immigration.  Obama could decree blanket amnesty, and the Mexicrats could then do something about citizenship.  For me, this equates to SHTF time.

Link Posted: 9/10/2010 3:00:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Goto www.ice.gov and scroll down unti you see the blue box that says something like Detainer Policy.  It's basically allowing amnesty to those that haven't been charged and convicted with a crime.  Some of the BS politics with the agency are enough to make your head spin!
-SleeperShooter
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 4:28:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Amnesty = future Democratic voters. Its why so many more are coming across the border. They have to live "under the radar" there is no way to tell the difference from someone who just walked across or has been here for years.

If the public could take a minute and think about how Amnesty would change the voting demographics they might figure out what SB1070 is partially for and why we need a secure border. Puerto Rico possibly becoming a state would give us more Dem seats.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 4:36:53 PM EDT
[#6]
Thats stupider than expected. They might as well turn off the lights and go home, then at least we'll save some money on electricity.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 2:01:35 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Thats stupider than expected.

The Bush administration did nothing out of the ordinary to halt illegal immigration, and it's to be expected that no matter where the R administration stood on any issue, the D's will move well to the left of it.   So we're getting what I expected.  And like the man said, "elections have consequences".  Hopefully they'll hear that quote far more often than they'll like very soon.  I plan on repeating it often and with great malice next year.

Link Posted: 9/12/2010 3:48:39 PM EDT
[#8]
It's called amnesty by policy. Remember that USCIS memo that was released last month? It's been going on for years through all the administrations. All illegal aliens with little to no criminal history are always able to bond out and go back to living in the US and even get work permits until they see the immigration judge which is usually a year or 3 down the road. It's only a shock to some people because most folks think once an illegal alien is arrested, that they are sent back to wherever they are a citizen of. That just not the case and never has been. Our problem here in AZ is that it's extremely hard to deport criminal aliens both legal and illegal because we fall under the 9th Circuit and we have our arms tied which isn't the fault of our administration. Obama actually wants us to focus on criminal aliens since there's millions of them here.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 7:02:55 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Obama actually wants us to focus on criminal aliens since there's millions of them here.

I'll believe it when I see it.  So far I've seen no sign from Zero's administration that they even think there's any such thing as an alien, criminal or otherwise.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top