Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/5/2008 6:39:59 PM EDT
I have a Colt 9mm leo marked lower stripped that is new. Could someone give a a value on it?
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 6:46:11 PM EDT
[#1]
If the magwell is .223 dimension, I would price it $100 to $175 range.  Some guys like to own an actual Colt, others could care less.  Some like the LEO stamp, others want nothing to do with it.  I'd add an additional $100 if it has the 9mm block.

If you're interested in selling try the EE.  Start out high and see your responses.
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 9:23:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Varies, what a willing buyer will pay....most stripped lowers sell for $129 give or take $10, but I bet there is some nut out there who would pay close to $200 for a Colt LEO marked for some build he has got to have, especially since it is new.  Good luck.
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 4:04:16 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 4:38:55 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
...most stripped lowers sell for $129 give or take $10...
Yes, there are a lot of stripped receivers out there for $129 or less.. but Colt's aren't one of them.  You don't see Colt lowers very often and they do bring a price because of their relative rarity.  Look around, but expect it to be over the $300 - $400 mark depending on if it's complete and if it has all the 9mm Colt Parts.
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 5:08:20 AM EDT
[#5]
I've sold one similar to what you described for over $300 in the past (since 2005).

Quoted:

Quoted:
If the magwell is .223 dimension, I would price it $100 to $175 range.  Some guys like to own an actual Colt, others could care less.  Some like the LEO stamp, others want nothing to do with it.  I'd add an additional $100 if it has the 9mm block.

If you're interested in selling try the EE.  Start out high and see your responses.

I think you guys are way off. I have seen Colt lowers go for $300-400 stripped or otherwise 223 or whatever. I would check around.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top