Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/27/2005 4:43:39 AM EDT
How are the shows in Hot Springs? Are they worth the drive from Little Rock?
Link Posted: 7/27/2005 6:50:17 AM EDT
[#1]
They are real hit or miss.  I always consider a HS gun show a roll of the dice.  Luckily HS is only a 20 min drive for me, so at least I dont waste too much time if it sucks.
Link Posted: 7/27/2005 5:05:33 PM EDT
[#2]
I dont know about hot springs, but i went to one in conway last year, and it was horrible. But if you didnt know, there is a decent shop in hot springs called arego's.
Link Posted: 7/27/2005 5:34:03 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I dont know about hot springs, but i went to one in conway last year, and it was horrible. But if you didnt know, there is a decent shop in hot springs called arego's.

Where is it?
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 7:51:22 PM EDT
[#4]
I thinks its on airport. I dont know exact address, but the phone number is 501-768-2330

I looked it up, it's 1558 airport rd #G, if you go in to hot spring on 70, follow it until you get to airport. Stay on airport for a little while, you'll go under 270, and its probably 2-3 miles down on the right. It's in a little strip mall.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 3:37:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Went today. Not a bad show. Prices kinda high but that is every show I have been to in the last couple of years. Wet to Arego's- Thanks for the reccomendation. Great little store. Suprising to see a store like that in a small town. Very frinedly staff.
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 10:00:45 PM EDT
[#6]
Don't know about HS but +1 on the Conway show sucking.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top