Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/20/2010 9:13:34 AM EDT
I tell ya its gonna suck to be a cop in some situations in the future.  Just yelling "Police" before serving a warrant doesn't seem to matter anymore.  Doesn't matter whether they're "No Knock" warrants or not.   Basically all they'll safely be able to do is surround and talk people out.

http://www.todaysthv.com/news/news.aspx?storyid=103131

Woman shot after men shouting 'police' break into home

A woman is shot in the leg after three men shouting "police" break into her home looking for money.

Police got a call about a home intrusion with shots fired at a home on Broadmoor in Little Rock.

When police arrived, they found a woman who had been shot in the leg. She told officers she was home with her children when she heard banging on the carport door. When she went to the door, she said a man on the outside shouted, "Little Rock Police!"

She called her husband who said to disarm the alarm and let them in. She says just as she was about to disarm the alarm, one of the men broke down her door, setting off the alarm.

She says the man then shot her in the leg, asking for money. Two more men followed the first inside, but the alarm was going off and it scared the men away.

She says the men fled in a light green colored SUV. She says one of the men was between 20 and 30, was dressed in all black with a T-shirt that had "POLICE" in big letters on the front. She says the other two were wearing masks, dressed in all black with the same T-shirts on.

THV's Eboné Monét is following up on this story and will have more on "Today's THV at 6:00" and todaysthv.com.
Link Posted: 4/20/2010 9:32:25 AM EDT
[#1]
Fun times we live in.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 4/20/2010 3:26:02 PM EDT
[#2]
I heard about this.
Link Posted: 4/20/2010 5:07:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Seen this in Atlanta over three years ago. Dope boys robbing other dope boys. Usually dressed in DEA attire head to toe. Real live cowboys. They use to send girls out to set up buys with other dope boys, then at the buy......SURPRISE!!!!! DEA get on the ground!!!!!!! Where is the DOPE?????

Good way to get ahead in business when you dont have any over head in your product.

So to this thuggery here I say....Meh..... being in Atlanta will make you hip to this kinda thuggery and keep your head on a swivel.  Shoot first......ask.....________________
Link Posted: 4/20/2010 6:32:27 PM EDT
[#4]
"Police?  ya'll better goddamn prove it!"
Link Posted: 4/20/2010 6:58:19 PM EDT
[#5]
nothing new...
Link Posted: 4/21/2010 3:04:29 AM EDT
[#6]
Stuff like that is bound to happen as long a police/swat wear all black and a face mask.
Link Posted: 4/21/2010 4:32:13 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Stuff like that is bound to happen as long a police/swat wear all black and a face mask.

What do you want them to wear.....Rhinestones and a Party Hat ???  
Link Posted: 4/21/2010 4:58:19 AM EDT
[#8]
sure every entry ram needs some rhinestones
Link Posted: 4/21/2010 5:03:35 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
sure every entry ram needs some rhinestones

I've seen a lotta happy face stickers on em.

Link Posted: 4/21/2010 7:54:52 AM EDT
[#10]
whatever happened to the boys in blue?
Link Posted: 4/21/2010 8:06:33 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
whatever happened to the boys in blue?

Few of em left. I've met almost every LEO in our htf and they're all damn good people. Any of em are welcome at my bonfire anyday. Including one who already showed up at an accidental one lol

Link Posted: 4/21/2010 6:19:54 PM EDT
[#12]
aint shit accidental about 10 lbs of tannerite
Link Posted: 4/21/2010 6:21:46 PM EDT
[#13]
Where I live used to be the Camp Robinson Artillery range. Old willy pete round went off 50 years after the fact
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top