Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/1/2009 11:26:47 PM EDT
So, the wife and I are moving to Tallahassee for school (yay!). Tally's five hours away from where we're at now (boo!). In the last nine days, I've put over 2500 miles on my car, driving up there and back (same day, both times!) to look at apartments twice, and then again today to move some of our stuff into our new apartment. I'm not going to move this far again until I'm done with law school and can pay someone else to do it for me!

Now I just gotta wait for the sleeping pills to start counteracting the three Red Bull's and liter of Dew that I drank on my way home. See y'all tomorrow afternoon!

And hey, cormorantslayer: I'll shoot you an IM next time I'm back in town for a while and take you up on that BBQ!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top