Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/9/2005 9:52:17 AM EDT
Who's all coming out??  I'll be working the ANG tent half the time, and drooling over the Thunderbirds the rest of the time.  Just look for the tall goofy guy in a beret, and you've probably found me if you want to stop by and say hi.  Should be a pretty good show this year, if weather doesn't have it's way.

Take care,
Kyle
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 10:13:08 AM EDT
[#1]
i'll be one of those studly people doing security, getting the closest seats :-p unfortunetly we're all babies so if you tried to jump hte fence or anything, you'd only be up agaisnt maybe 1 or 2 knives from the closest person.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 3:58:05 PM EDT
[#2]
We’ll be there on Sunday, probably get there around lunchtime and enjoy some of those expensive hotdogs and pizza slices. I’ll be sure to stop by the ANG tent to see if you’re there.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 8:08:58 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Who's all coming out??  I'll be working the ANG tent half the time, and drooling over the Thunderbirds the rest of the time.  Just look for the tall goofy guy in a beret, and you've probably found me if you want to stop by and say hi.  Should be a pretty good show this year, if weather doesn't have it's way.

Take care,
Kyle

Tall goofy guy in a beret....I think I'll act like I don't know you! j/k

I'll be there tomorrow wandering around. I really want to see the Red Baron Squadron.
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 6:26:40 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Take care,
Kyle

Tall goofy guy in a beret....I think I'll act like I don't know you! here

Eh they're alright, but the Thunderbirds are better ;D
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 4:12:34 PM EDT
[#5]
No the Blue Angels are by far the best.
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 5:25:05 PM EDT
[#6]
I was surpsied and delighted to see Sean Tucker (Oracle Challenge) again. The guy's a madman. I have missed Leo Loudenschlager (Bud Light 400) who was my hero from days of old. Since then though, Sean Tucker has continually been the star of the show. Last I saw him, he was fyling a black 1-800-Collect plane.

Impressive guy who had to make his own custom plane since he broke the wings off two Pitts during past performances.

In his own words, one of the most violent airshow acts you'll see.

Good to see the Red Baron guys are still going.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top