Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/22/2005 11:51:43 PM EDT
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 6:36:59 AM EDT
[#1]
We need more college grads like we need another hole in our heads. People need to learn how to work, not avoid it.
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 10:13:54 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
We need more college grads like we need another hole in our heads. People need to learn how to work, not avoid it.

Thanks for the sig.

Ya know that Snohomish has to be able to keep up with the Bothell Campus in South county. Edmonds CC, Everett CC......
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 11:34:03 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

I always dread bringing in a new hire. Some of the work and salary expectations of the newly graduated is truly amazing. We had a guy ask us in an interview if it would be okay if he just didn't come to work once in a while. You know, those days when its just so nice you have to go to the beach, lake, etc. WTF?

Link Posted: 8/23/2005 2:12:29 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

infinity +1

I know so many younger people who don't know what work is, they think they are entitled to everything and it should be handed to them on a silver platter(mommy and daddy's little princesses and special little guys )..... including a paycheck.  
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 5:27:18 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Thanks for the sig.

Ya know that Snohomish has to be able to keep up with the Bothell Campus in South county. Edmonds CC, Everett CC......

WooHoo! I made it!!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top