Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/5/2008 12:00:58 AM EDT
Who else is awake and bored

This is a placeholder for tomorrow, I just thought I'd go ahead and start the thread today, because thats what all the cool kids do, right?

ETA caffiene is AMAZING!  HOLY CRAP.  Red bull really DOES give you wings.

ETA just opened red bull #2

ETA I'm awesome.  And bored.  And twitching like a fish out of the water.  *laughs maniacally*
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 12:06:24 AM EDT
[#1]
I'll just go ahead and say hi to myself.

Hi, me!

I should probably be working on my papers.  Or my test review.

Or sleeping.

Or at least doing something productive.

But instead, I'll waste another half hour on arfcom.  In my own empty placeholder thread.  

Editing my own replies to myself.
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 12:06:49 AM EDT
[#2]
Did I miss my post 1000?  I wonder what it was...

ETA By the way, was anyone at the Kirkland GI Joes this morning wearing a larue tactical hat?

I said "nice hat" but they seemed sort of creeped out.  I mean, if you're going to wear a hat that advertises something, shouldn't you be sort of expecting someone to respond to it eventually?

Nice hat, btw.

ETA Well, now I've wasted 10 minutes here, I could have almost written a page by now.  Oh well, I still have 6 and half hours left.  And three redbulls.

ETA LOL! this is funny
www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9iiU6NDxIo
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top