Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/12/2003 10:24:24 AM EDT
I picked up 200 rds of the Ammo James was selling. it was $129.00 for 1000 rds. It is all military reload. shoots as good or better than wolf. I did not break out any rulers and Chrono's but at 100 yds I was shooting (with a scoped 20" a-1) groups that could be cover'd with a silver dollar. not very dirty. and I had no FTE or FTF.

there has been some bashing on the MCC ammo, but this stuff seems like a fair deal.

I also shot it out of my SP-1 car. and was getting hits on popcans at 100 yds.

like I said all 200 rds went down range without any probs.

BTW I have been given the "GO" by the woman to get my M1A,(she shoots to, so it was never a prob.) I did not find anything I liked at the show, but I picked up 4 battle packs of the SA anyway....Now I have to buy it soon, because I dont own a 308 rifle yet.
Link Posted: 8/12/2003 10:27:45 AM EDT
[#1]
Sounds good. Might have to try and find some. Worth it to spend a little more over the Wolf to get better accuracy.
Link Posted: 8/12/2003 11:26:34 AM EDT
[#2]
I'm going to grab a K then.  Unfortunately the next funshow isn't until Puyallup in Oct.  Oh well,  maybe we can talk James into making another special delivery!
Link Posted: 8/12/2003 11:36:44 AM EDT
[#3]
Anyone willing to pick me up a K or so if I send you a PMO for it and then hang on to it until I can make it up north?

BTW if it is a military reload is it sealed then?
Link Posted: 8/12/2003 2:51:27 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I'm going to grab a K then.  Unfortunately the next funshow isn't until Puyallup in Oct.  Oh well,  maybe we can talk James into making another special delivery!

The next WAC show is September 13&14th in Monroe.
Link Posted: 8/12/2003 7:37:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Glad someone else was tempted also...I got 1K just because I had to!!!!
Link Posted: 8/12/2003 7:39:45 PM EDT
[#6]
MCC? MiWall?
Link Posted: 8/12/2003 8:29:37 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
MCC? MiWall?

Maine Cartridge Company
Link Posted: 8/18/2003 4:27:25 PM EDT
[#8]
Thanks Phil. I've been hearing more about them.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top