Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/5/2007 8:56:08 AM EDT
Alright gents, with each passing day I'm more convinced I'll be moving to TX within 12-18 months. I'm in the process of researching which area I want to end up.

I know this is a lot of questions, but this will be a major life changing move for me, so thanks for your effort and advice in advance.

I know I don't want to end up in a downtown, nor a small rural town.

The only real criteria is that I'm near a hospital with a large ER, a large suburban hospital would be perfect.

Optional stuff that means a lot:

• I'd love it if that ER wasn't in the ghetto.

• Near the gulf coast.

• Decent hunting within an hours drive. Deer not so much, but upland game, rabbits, and pig.

• Saltwater fishing nearby.

• Good bar/nightlife scene, preferably similar to a college town's, ie. not dirty hole in the wall type places.
    Good access to cultural events.

And the second part of this post is about the gun laws. I need to know if there are any funky little twists. I'm doing lots of reading on my own, but direct questions and answers are probably the best way to round out my knowledge.

-The only negative oddity I'm aware of, is that open carry is explicitly not allowed.

-The local prosecutors that were acting like spoiled children were finally taken care of by yet another legislative effort, regarding carry in a car without a permit?

-All NFA toys are allowed?

-Deadly force laws allow the CCW holder to use deadly force to prevent what? Where can I find that language in the law? Here in MI it can be used to prevent death, great bodily harm, and forcible sexual penetration.

-Castle doctrine was passed, but that is relatively vague. What exactly does your castle doctrine entail? Here, it works out to be that you can use deadly force any place you have a legal right to be, without first retreating, if the criteria for a good shoot are met under the CCW/deadly force law. It also bars the scumbag or his family from filing a civil suit if it was determined to be a good shoot.

-What can I have loaded and ready in the trunk of my car, besides the sidearm on my hip?

-Can I only carry a pistol, or can I also carry a collapsible baton, taser/stun gun, pepper spray?

-If going to a place that derives more than 50% of its profits from the sale of alcohol for on-premises consumption, I can carry a knife or pepper spray here. What can I carry to a club/bar in TX?

Thanks much, I'm sure I'll have more as time goes on.
Link Posted: 12/5/2007 9:24:25 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Alright gents, with each passing day I'm more convinced I'll be moving to TX within 12-18 months. I'm in the process of researching which area I want to end up.

I know this is a lot of questions, but this will be a major life changing move for me, so thanks for your effort and advice in advance.

I know I don't want to end up in a downtown, nor a small rural town.

The only real criteria is that I'm near a hospital with a large ER, a large suburban hospital would be perfect.

Optional stuff that means a lot:

• I'd love it if that ER wasn't in the ghetto.

• Near the gulf coast.

• Decent hunting within an hours drive. Deer not so much, but upland game, rabbits, and pig.

• Saltwater fishing nearby.

• Good bar/nightlife scene, preferably similar to a college town's, ie. not dirty hole in the wall type places.
    Good access to cultural events.

And the second part of this post is about the gun laws. I need to know if there are any funky little twists. I'm doing lots of reading on my own, but direct questions and answers are probably the best way to round out my knowledge.

-The only negative oddity I'm aware of, is that open carry is explicitly not allowed.

Correct
-The local prosecutors that were acting like spoiled children were finally taken care of by yet another legislative effort, regarding carry in a car without a permit?

Correct

-All NFA toys are allowed?

Yep all of them as long as you follow the federal guidelines. Technically you could still go to jail for them according to the penal code but I've never heard of it and as long as you have a tax stamp they should drop the charges.

-Deadly force laws allow the CCW holder to use deadly force to prevent what? Where can I find that language in the law? Here in MI it can be used to prevent death, great bodily harm, and forcible sexual penetration.

I don't remember the specifics, search for the Texas penal code online. It's in PDF format.

-Castle doctrine was passed, but that is relatively vague. What exactly does your castle doctrine entail? Here, it works out to be that you can use deadly force any place you have a legal right to be, without first retreating, if the criteria for a good shoot are met under the CCW/deadly force law. It also bars the scumbag or his family from filing a civil suit if it was determined to be a good shoot.

Basically the same thing. It really was meant to clear up the part where you had a duty to retreat in your home, now it is assumed if they break in they are there to do bodily harm.
-What can I have loaded and ready in the trunk of my car, besides the sidearm on my hip?

Whatever you want.

-Can I only carry a pistol, or can I also carry a collapsible baton, taser/stun gun, pepper spray?

No batons, tasers and spray are ok. I think the spray has to be one of the small canisters though. No Dog the Bounty Hunter kinda stuff.

-If going to a place that derives more than 50% of its profits from the sale of alcohol for on-premises consumption, I can carry a knife or pepper spray here. What can I carry to a club/bar in TX?

As far as I know just to no firearms. I carry a knife everywhere and have had no trouble.
Thanks much, I'm sure I'll have more as time goes on.

One thing to keep in mind is living on the Gulf Coast means hurricanes. It could still hit Texas and miss where you are but could very likely hit you also. Just be prepared to prepare for them and all is fine and depending on what type of work you're in it could mean lots of money whne they hit too.

A lot of coast isn't really developed. So it isn't California type beaches. The water is brown most of the time especially on the upper part of the coast, down south it is nicer. The beach erode like crazy. Down south they are more developed but up on my end they aren't at all really.

But the fishing is pretty good just about anywhere in Texas. I'm in Beaumont which is about 30ish miles from the gulf. I like it well enough there are nice parts and shit hole parts. Typical of any smallishtomedium American city.

Forgot to add but we have two decently large hospitals here, then a few more down in Mid county. We have three cities here which are all fairly close, Beaumont, Port Arthur, Nederland and PN-G kinda blend together also. Port Arthur is one large shit hole.

Honestly it sounds like you may want to look at the Houston area.
Link Posted: 12/5/2007 10:07:51 AM EDT
[#2]
Good reply Etho................i was thinking Lumberton.
Link Posted: 12/5/2007 1:49:20 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Good reply Etho................i was thinking Lumberton.

Lumberton is nice. Close enough to Beaumont for advantages of the city but far enough away to miss the downsides.
Link Posted: 12/5/2007 2:07:34 PM EDT
[#4]
What about Alvin?  Straight shot to Galveston, not to far from Houston...
Link Posted: 12/5/2007 2:43:30 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Is that where Alvin is? I always wondered where in the hell Alvin was. Walton and Johnson use to poke fun about it from time to time and I assumed it was somewhere around Houston.
Link Posted: 12/5/2007 4:02:08 PM EDT
[#6]
Look at the Friendswood and Pearland areas.  Both are close to Houston and Galveston.

Why do you need to be close to an ER?  Work there?

CMOS
Link Posted: 12/5/2007 5:40:46 PM EDT
[#7]
Anywhere around Houston-Galveston sounds like what you are looking for.
Link Posted: 12/5/2007 6:22:24 PM EDT
[#8]
Thanks for all the suggestions guys. Can you tell me a bit about each one, and why its worth the mention?

Quoted:
Look at the Friendswood and Pearland areas.  Both are close to Houston and Galveston.

Why do you need to be close to an ER?  Work there?

CMOS

Yup. I might double up with ICU as well, and generally large ER's are accompanied by large and/or specialized ICU's.
Link Posted: 12/5/2007 8:41:07 PM EDT
[#9]
Well if you are into crack whores Beaumont-Port Arthur is where it's at!
Link Posted: 12/5/2007 9:16:42 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

I'll pass on living near that, but I'll keep it in mind for some weekend fun that is within an hour or so drive.
Link Posted: 12/6/2007 6:55:20 AM EDT
[#11]
Tao, you may want to look into the Woodlands area. It's about 40 miles north of downtown Houston. We have two great hospitals with ER's and ICU's. Drive another 20 minutes north and you are in the woods. Galveston (the beach) is 77 miles due south. While our housing is a little higher cost wise, you won't lose value when it comes time to sell. We have a great mall and shopping areas, one of the countries best outdoor concert venues. Nite life is getting better. We just had a couple of Irish style pubs open up.
Link Posted: 12/6/2007 10:32:48 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'll pass on living near that, but I'll keep it in mind for some weekend fun that is within an hour or so drive.

It isn't that bad, I was making a joke more than anything. It's here if you know where to find it. Otherwise it stays in the slums.
Link Posted: 12/6/2007 10:37:53 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Tao, you may want to look into the Woodlands area. It's about 40 miles north of downtown Houston. We have two great hospitals with ER's and ICU's. Drive another 20 minutes north and you are in the woods. Galveston (the beach) is 77 miles due south. While our housing is a little higher cost wise, you won't lose value when it comes time to sell. We have a great mall and shopping areas, one of the countries best outdoor concert venues. Nite life is getting better. We just had a couple of Irish style pubs open up.

I've had a few suggestions for the woodlands now.

Can you tell me more about the gun shop and nightlife saturation?
Link Posted: 12/6/2007 7:03:22 PM EDT
[#14]
Tao, I hope you can escape the People's Republic of Michigan in one piece.  I had a customer in Dearborn which I had to visit a lot for about 3 years.  I was always glad to drop the car off at Hertz and run to the courtesy bus.  The Continental flight back to IAH was a blessing, even if always packed.

The Houston area is definitely where you want to be.  I suggest Spring, The Woodlands, Conroe, etc.  The Woodlands has a couple new hospitals, very nice ones, but Spring on 1960 has had a veritable deluge of high-tech health care facilities in the last year or so, centered around Memorial Northwest. As you know, Houston is now one of the top three, medical centers in the country and lots of doctors are drifting out of the downtown area and establishing superb clinics up in Spring and other places.  And Spring and The Woodlands are no ghettos.

Texas recently placed a cap on punitive lawsuits against heatlh-care providers, (punitive stuff, not the actual damage; there is no cap on that,) and there has been a huge influx of doctors into the state.  And as I said, new clinics are opening up.  If I were you, I would not wait 12-18 months, I'd get my butt in gear; you will find lots of opportunities here.

Did I mention there is no state income tax here, but you knew that already.  If you live outside of city limits, your property tax bill can be very modest; whatever you do do not live in Houston City limits, Kingwood or such places.  I don't know what kind of nighlife you are looking for, but it's bustling everywhere

As for gun stuff, there are many places to shoot and some good gunshops all around, you just need to know where they are and they are pretty easy to find.  Finally there are gun shows, all the time.
Link Posted: 12/6/2007 7:57:27 PM EDT
[#15]
I didn't think there was anyone left in the Houston area.  I seems that they all moved to New Braunfels.
Link Posted: 12/6/2007 10:28:37 PM EDT
[#16]
Great, thanks sig.
Link Posted: 12/7/2007 4:03:41 AM EDT
[#17]
Sorry, you're too late.  Texas has closed and moved.  There is no forwarding address.  

Seriously, have you ever visited the gulf coast?  The reason I ask is because the summers are pretty damn hot with 90%-100% humidity.  Folks coming from a dry climate don't really understand what that means until they experience it.  

That being said, based on your criteria, sounds like the Houston area is where you should go.  Houston has a world class medical center.  MD Anderson, the world's leader in cancer research and treatment is in our medical center.  
Link Posted: 12/7/2007 4:29:37 AM EDT
[#18]
+1
Link Posted: 12/9/2007 2:14:58 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Sorry, you're too late.  Texas has closed and moved.  There is no forwarding address.  

Seriously, have you ever visited the gulf coast?  The reason I ask is because the summers are pretty damn hot with 90%-100% humidity.  Folks coming from a dry climate don't really understand what that means until they experience it.  

That being said, based on your criteria, sounds like the Houston area is where you should go.  Houston has a world class medical center.  MD Anderson, the world's leader in cancer research and treatment is in our medical center.  

Aww, don't be like that. I'm certainly no kalifornia transplant, and actually like hearing gunshots in the distance.

Michigan gets very humid, and I've spent enough time in VA, FL, NC to know that I'd take hot and humid over freezing my balls off going to work in the morning.

The houston area does sound like its getting to the top of the list. Thanks for the further info.
Link Posted: 12/10/2007 11:52:58 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

I've had a few suggestions for the woodlands now.

Can you tell me more about the gun shop and nightlife saturation?

If your looking for heavy duty nitelife, you will probably want to go into Houston proper.
Gunshops are around but ya got to look for them. There are some bedroom dealers in the area if you find your guns on the net. We have the run o the mill sports stores but there are a couple of dedicated gun shops within a 20 minute drive from the Woodlands. One of them also has an indoor range.
Link Posted: 12/10/2007 4:36:09 PM EDT
[#21]
chek out  alice beeville victora or on the coast port lavaca, corpus
Link Posted: 12/10/2007 7:25:43 PM EDT
[#22]
Bryan/College Station ...............Home of Texas A&M
Within two hours from all your requirements.
Link Posted: 12/10/2007 7:40:57 PM EDT
[#23]
I'd suggest Katy, Texas.

I'ts an upscale suburban area west of Houston about a 2 hour drive from Galveston with two major hospitals.

I-10 is less than a five minute drive away if you like to travel.

There is some real good duck hunting, hog hunting, and dove hunting close by.

If you have kids the schools are some of the best in the state.

The crime rate is very low

There's not that much of a night life but the Galleria is only a 20-25 minute drive and downtown Houston is 30-35 minutes.

Housing is much cheaper than it is closer into Houston.

I think it sounds like what you are looking for.
Link Posted: 12/11/2007 7:07:53 AM EDT
[#24]
Use of deadly force is permitted at night to defend yours or your neighbors property.  If during the daytime I don't know what you can do.  Don't quote me but I would believe deadly force can only be used if they pose a threat.  Seems at night you don't know what your up against due to visability but you can see during the daytime who they are, how many there are, see if they are armed and get a description of the vehicle.  Not that those would help any since I've heard our SD will sometimes blow it off.  Guy we bought our house from was broken into and one of the guilty party was basically confessing it all in the driveway while he was on the phone with SD and they would not come out.  Firearms among other things were stolen too.
Link Posted: 12/13/2007 6:08:40 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
I'd suggest Katy, Texas.

I'ts an upscale suburban area west of Houston about a 2 hour drive from Galveston with two major hospitals.

I-10 is less than a five minute drive away if you like to travel.

There is some real good duck hunting, hog hunting, and dove hunting close by.

If you have kids the schools are some of the best in the state.

The crime rate is very low

There's not that much of a night life but the Galleria is only a 20-25 minute drive and downtown Houston is 30-35 minutes.

Housing is much cheaper than it is closer into Houston.

I think it sounds like what you are looking for.

Katy is nice, if you like to spend a lot of time in your car on the I-10 parking lot.
Link Posted: 12/13/2007 6:25:52 AM EDT
[#26]
NW Houston / Cypress area.  30 minutes from Downtown,  great schools, several ranges nearby (ASC, Hot Wells, Shiloh indoor- to name a few).

1-2 hours from Austin and hill country, about the same from Galveston and the saltwater fishing you want.

Brand new hospital in the area, at least 5 with ER's in the near vicinity.  

Less traffic than driving from Katy in to town.
Link Posted: 4/17/2008 8:35:33 PM EDT
[#27]
I'm coming down there to visit you wonderful yahoos the first or second week of june.

I'll be staying in victoria, and plan on traveling around to the places I've been suggested to check them out.

On the list is:

Woodlands
Katy
Cypress

Where else?

I'm also starting to consider austin. Can I get some suggestions on good areas within my criteria there? Hunting, shooting, range opportunities near austin?

Anyone want to meetup to talk texas living, and maybe get in some trigger time?
Link Posted: 4/17/2008 8:43:45 PM EDT
[#28]
ALICE!!!

great little city close to teh bay and big city but far enough away from both
Link Posted: 4/17/2008 9:53:36 PM EDT
[#29]
I've heard horror stories about overzealous "law enforcement", and a plethora of dirty hippies in austin, with it being the liberal capitol of texas.

Just how bad is austin?
Link Posted: 4/18/2008 6:21:21 AM EDT
[#30]
Austin is not unlike any number of urban areas. The city (and county) are liberal but the surrounding areas are more laid back. Yes, there are the bumper stickers ("Keep Austin Weird") but big condo and hotel projects are going in downtown, so not so weird. For as many people as are in Austin, it has a smaller city feel.

About 200 miles to Corpus Christi (the Gulf Coast), other coastal areas may be a little closer.

There are 2 indoor ranges close in, and some outdoor ranges, farther out. No public land to shoot on, but that is typical of Texas.

Good restaurants. Cabela's and Sportsman's Warehouse. Home of the University of Texas, but no major teaching hospital. One of the chains has "The Heart Hospital" and there is Dell Children's Hospital. The ERs do not get the traffic that Houston hospitals do (but do you want to live in a city that gets that kind of traffic? )

As for Katy, there used to be some goose hunting out there, but I understand that changed when the rice fields were turned into subdivisions and shopping centers. If you live and work in Katy, why do you care about the traffic on I-10? Just wave as they go by. Bass Pro (big store) in Katy. If you visit, head in there and ask those guys.

Lee
Link Posted: 4/18/2008 6:31:26 AM EDT
[#31]
San Antonio is the place to be.  People here are still pretty nice and it is close to all the amenity's you are looking for.  
Link Posted: 4/18/2008 7:00:58 AM EDT
[#32]
Austin is the shit, and meets all your requirements except being near the ocean. Night life is better here than in any other city in texas, many more college age hot womens. My favorite thing about Austin is the "big little city" feel to it. Just under 1mil residents, it's easy to live right outside the city and still get places quick. I have a "long" commute - from one side of the city to the other - and on a busy day it takes an hour. On a quick day, 20 minutes. Big shooting community, lots of good gun stores. Food .... is the best.  No natural disasters except floods and allergies.

Austin can't be beat.

Doc

ETA: People whine about the cops here. We aren't that bad.
Link Posted: 4/18/2008 7:41:18 AM EDT
[#33]
two words---Boca Chica----thats all i'm sayin'.  all now residents must live in Boca Chica.
Link Posted: 4/18/2008 7:45:11 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
Austin is the shit, and meets all your requirements except being near the ocean. Night life is better here than in any other city in texas, many more college age hot womens. My favorite thing about Austin is the "big little city" feel to it. Just under 1mil residents, it's easy to live right outside the city and still get places quick. I have a "long" commute - from one side of the city to the other - and on a busy day it takes an hour. On a quick day, 20 minutes. Big shooting community, lots of good gun stores. Food .... is the best.  No natural disasters except floods and allergies.

Austin can't be beat.

Doc

ETA: People whine about the cops here. We aren't that bad.

If I remember correctly the op is married and wife is a nurse which is why he is looking for a good ER/ICU for her to work at.  If I also remember correctly he is a LEO.  My brother and his partner live in Houston and have a love/hate relationship with it.  His partner is a nurse who does contract work and makes killer money.  My brother is disabled but was a RT at UTMB in Galveston but then somewhere else.  He also was making some good change.  Houston is the place to be working in the medical field.  Wifes cousin is married to someone who works at MDA and they live in Pearland and love it there.  

ETA: My brother and his partner are what they are but they are very, very much republican in many ways.  My brother cannot stand the beast and pretty much any demoncrat.  One time some gay and lesbian tree hugger group stuck an anti SUV bumper sticker on their Navigator and my brother left them a nice message on their web site about it and I also think he called them.  
Link Posted: 4/18/2008 8:22:32 AM EDT
[#35]
Thanks for the continued advice guys.

@stinkbug

Long term attached, not married. We're both in nursing, with my preference being ER, hers ICU. I'll need to move into ICU fairly soon to make myself more appealing for CRNA schools.

So, that said, big hospitals with big ERs and ICUs are a must.
Link Posted: 4/18/2008 9:28:56 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

@stinkbug

Long term attached, not married. We're both in nursing, with my preference being ER, hers ICU. I'll need to move into ICU fairly soon to make myself more appealing for CRNA schools.

There are two huge hospitals being built in the Round Rock area (just north), and I believe one more in the Buda area (just south). We have a big trauma center (brackenridge) and several decent size hospitals here. It's no San Antonio with the medical center, but like I said it's a "big" little city. It's worth checking out if you travel down here at all.

Doc
Link Posted: 4/18/2008 10:28:50 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
San Antonio is the place to be.  People here are still pretty nice and it is close to all the amenity's you are looking for.  

San Antonio is a Third World shithole. It's behind enemy lines, and they like it... Sorry, I grew up there until I left for college.  Half the family still lives there... Lowest per capita income of any major city in the US. Its a damn shame...but avoid SA.

Depending on how close to the coast you really want to be...I'd say San Marcos, College Station, Corpus or, #1 pick...Victoria.

B
Link Posted: 4/18/2008 11:04:35 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

@stinkbug

Well I had part of it right.  Must have been someone else thinking about moving here and was a LEO with a wife as a nurse.  
Link Posted: 4/18/2008 11:55:37 AM EDT
[#39]
El Paso Texas.

Best food in Texas
Best Weather in Texas
Best outdoor range in Texas

We have the best outside range in the state. New Mexico is right next door.
Link Posted: 4/18/2008 4:13:14 PM EDT
[#40]
Victoria, dude. First off, come down here and stay a week or two. (you'll probably never go back!) just tell 'em to ship your stuff here.

as a former Buckeye, (Akron-Canton), get you the hell outta Meechagin 'afore the whole place implodes. biggest business there: U-Haul Rentals OUT of Michigan! no stuff!

already 2/3rds of the auto industry has high-tailed it outta Michigan. Granholm don't know what the hell to do. Detroit? well--Kwame's shit has finally hit the fan.

get while the gettin is good and you'll NEVER look back. life is too short not to live it as a Texan.
Link Posted: 4/18/2008 5:40:52 PM EDT
[#41]
Most of the posts are mentioning places around Houston.  I’m in Katy (west of Houston) and my wife is a nurse.  Several major hospitals in the Houston area.  Memorial Hermann has bought up most of the independent hospitals and is build several new ones.  Also the Hospital district in Houston is full of Teaching and research hospitals.  If that interests you look at Pearland (south west).  LBJ has the most active ER but is very ghetto (northwest).  Any of the communities around Houston would be good.  Although too many chemical plant to the east between Houston and Beaumont for me.  The best night live will be on the on Richmond Ave.  From downtown west.

There is also UTMB hospital in Galveston.

All that being said you really should look at Corpus Christy better fishing, Baffin Bay, and better hunting.

You can now carry anything you legally own in your car loaded and it does not have to be in the trunk.

Upland hunting is almost no existent in Texas.  I grow up in PA hunting upland and small game.  Here rabbis are too wormy to eat so you use them coyote bait.  For birds the is some native quail but pheasant and gross you will on find on game preserves.  There are some good ones where the bird actually fly but it is a little costly, $250 for a have day.  Waterfowl and dove are good almost any where along the coast.  Hunting in Texas is a little expensive, not a lot of public land.  Hope helps

Link Posted: 4/18/2008 6:25:51 PM EDT
[#42]
Not Galveston.

I like the area for the fishing, but I would rather live off the island.  Clear Lake area would probably be a good choice.

Texas is great.  Galveston is nice, if you don't live on the island
Link Posted: 4/18/2008 9:28:59 PM EDT
[#43]
Victoria is out.

My brother has been in victoria for just over a year now, and he is desperately trying to transfer out to another office.

Says there isn't enough to do, and not enough night life. Apparently when he went to forth worth, he had a blast, and said it's pretty much the opposite of victoria.
Link Posted: 4/19/2008 3:46:50 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Yeah, you could move in next door to Nolan Ryan!
Link Posted: 4/19/2008 6:49:54 AM EDT
[#45]
Oh I forgot to mention that El Paso is opening a new 4 year Medical school and the Military is expanding and building new medical facilities to accommodate some 60,000 soldiers and family members arriving over the next few years plus continued expansion of the VA and local hospitals. A new Children's hospital is being added to the medical facilities here in El Paso. The bonds to pay for construction of the hospital were just sold. For your field this is the place to be.

The medical field is exploding here in El Paso. Yes we have the ER's, the ICU's, level 1 trauma, new 4 yr med school and a new children's hospital. Not sure yet but we may be adding a VA hospital to that mix also. Depends on the Army's decision to expand their current hospital and just add clinics on base or builds a new hospital with the VA taking over the current military hospital.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top