Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/30/2006 6:51:55 PM EDT
The commute from Tom Bean to Plano is killing me, and I am moving into an apartment in McKinney.  I have a bunch of "assembly required" furniture that needs to be put together -- more than CnL and I can easily do alone in an afternoon -- and could really use some help!

If you would be willing to bring your tools and give me a little of your time, I will feed you and give you beer.  Fair trade?

I would like to do this Saturday afternoon if at all possible, around 3:00-ish.  That way it won't interfere with anyone's Saturday night.

If you are willing to help a sista out, please post or shoot me an IM.

Thanks!

Muchas gracias Dragonfire52 for all your help (you are wonderful, and CnL and I appreciate all you did!), and to mikejohnson who stopped by, even with prior engagement, long enough to visit a moment and drop off a housewarming gift.

I really need help with one more thing, if there is someone here so inclined: There is a recessed light in the dining room. I would like to replace it with a crystal chandelier that has been in my family for some time. Is there anyone here that can lend a hand?

I would reallyyyyy like to have it up for our Valentine's Day dinner, if at all possible. Not looking for a handout, will negotiate...

Link Posted: 1/30/2006 6:52:56 PM EDT
[#1]
 You raided Ikea?

mm
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 6:57:29 PM EDT
[#2]
I work on Sat and don't get out 'til 6:45pm.  If you think you still need help then count me in.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 6:57:52 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
 You raided Ikea?

mm

Nope.  Wally World and Target!
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 7:32:01 PM EDT
[#4]
I'll be out at Tom Bean!!!
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 7:36:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Karina,
     I think I'll be around Saturday afternoon.  You have my mobile number, don't you?  Call me or IM your mobile number to me(if you have a new one now).
          Peace,
             Doug(Dragonfire52   )
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 6:02:02 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I'll be out at Tom Bean!!!

I knew I'd be able to count on you!
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 6:02:47 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Karina,
     I think I'll be around Saturday afternoon.  You have my mobile number, don't you?  Call me or IM your mobile number to me(if you have a new one now).
          Peace,
             Doug(Dragonfire52   )

Same number, but IM sent!

Thanks!
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 8:07:35 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 4:56:51 PM EDT
[#9]
Muchas gracias  Dragonfire52 for all your help (you are wonderful, and CnL and I appreciate all you did!), and to mikejohnson who stopped by, even with prior engagement, long enough to visit a moment and drop off a housewarming gift.

I really need help with one more thing, if there is someone here so inclined:  There is a recessed light in the dining room.  I would like to replace it with a crystal chandelier that has been in my family for some time.  Is there anyone here that can lend a hand?  

I would reallyyyyy like to have it up for our Valentine's Day dinner, if at all possible.  Not looking for a handout, will negotiate...
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 4:59:04 AM EDT
[#10]
IM sent
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 9:04:31 PM EDT
[#11]
Karina,
     I can do it.  Call my mobile, and we can set up a time.
              Peace,
                  Doug
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top