Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 9/7/2003 6:42:39 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/7/2003 6:45:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/7/2003 6:49:48 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
By the way, IF you help us out at these gun show tables, and agree to stay during the show, you will be permitted to buy at least TWO GUNSTOCK t-shirts at a reduced price!

We all need to be wearing Gunstock t-shirts for these shows!

Let me know!

Eric The(Happy)Hun

Link Posted: 9/7/2003 7:05:08 PM EDT
[#3]
After the course this weekend, I will be in to help.  Please give me a shout at home when you have a minute!

c
Link Posted: 9/7/2003 7:22:10 PM EDT
[#4]
I'll be there to help.
Link Posted: 9/8/2003 6:29:17 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
By the way, IF you help us out at these gun show tables, and agree to stay during the show, you will be permitted to buy at least TWO GUNSTOCK t-shirts at a reduced price!

We all need to be wearing Gunstock t-shirts for these shows!

Let me know!

Eric The(Happy)Hun

What if we helped (both days) at the previous gun show?
Link Posted: 9/8/2003 6:30:01 AM EDT
[#6]
I'll probably be there... maybe I will bring a couple guns to show off.
Link Posted: 9/8/2003 11:39:44 AM EDT
[#7]
ETH, I will make myself available for the Sept 27th Dallas market hall show.

TXL
Link Posted: 9/8/2003 2:55:40 PM EDT
[#8]
I'll be there.  Let me check with my 'Social Director' for which days I can make it.

TRG
Link Posted: 9/8/2003 9:48:13 PM EDT
[#9]
Hey, I can possibly help for 2-4 hrs on the 20th, I can help for several hrs on the 26th also.

Link Posted: 9/9/2003 5:16:50 AM EDT
[#10]
Hey, do you guys know when shirts and tickets go out to civilians for Gunstock?  I ordered mine over a month ago and haven't heard a word.
Link Posted: 9/9/2003 5:22:43 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Hey, do you guys know when shirts and tickets go out to civilians for Gunstock?  I ordered mine over a month ago and haven't heard a word.

You will receive everything that you registered for when you arrive at the event.

**edited to add**

The Event shirts have not been printed yet, only "Pre-Ban/event". Once all of the sponsors are confirmed, we will go to the printer..Sept.24th.
Link Posted: 9/9/2003 5:51:10 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 9/9/2003 6:06:50 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 9/9/2003 12:37:32 PM EDT
[#14]
ticking away the moments that make up a dull day

TXL
Link Posted: 9/9/2003 12:45:35 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
ticking away the moments that make up a dull day

TXL

Put me down for ALL DAY on the 20th.

TRG
Link Posted: 9/9/2003 1:57:16 PM EDT
[#16]

Gentlemen and lady (Psyren):  I love to help you guys, but why in the hell they always have funshows when I have sh!t to do on Sunday.
 How about I allow you to shoot my toys to make up for my absence?
 --Don't want it.  OK.  I'll figure something else.
Link Posted: 9/9/2003 6:22:36 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 9/10/2003 2:37:09 PM EDT
[#18]
Me too.  With as much as I listen to them, you'd think I lived on that side of the cabin.

But I don't.

TXL
Link Posted: 9/10/2003 2:53:30 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 9/11/2003 6:40:07 PM EDT
[#20]
..."and make sure you take that stuff over to that side of the cabin...'Cause thats where I'll be!"  ETH - 2003 Spring Gathering at The Hun Farm

Read about it? Shit!  I saw the Brother speak!
Link Posted: 9/11/2003 7:07:57 PM EDT
[#21]
 I can be there all day on the 20th also.

mm
Link Posted: 9/11/2003 7:33:48 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
..."and make sure you take that stuff over to that side of the cabin...'Cause thats where I'll be!"  ETH - 2003 Spring Gathering at The Hun Farm

Read about it? Shit!  I saw the Brother speak!

I missed that gathering...

Can't wait til Oktoberblast 2003 at the Hun farm in 4 weeks!
Link Posted: 9/11/2003 9:05:15 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 9/12/2003 5:17:02 PM EDT
[#24]
Going to try and make it on the weekend of Sept. 26 & 27.... unfortunately can't give a solid yes/no until that week.  If it turns out I'm free, I'll be willing to stick around all day.

Rob

PS - I overheard ETH saying anyone who stayed both days for both shows...he would give them a .223 FAL.

I'm pretty sure that's what he said....
Link Posted: 9/13/2003 5:52:43 PM EDT
[#25]
fuck off - man the table yourself
Link Posted: 9/13/2003 5:53:15 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 9/13/2003 5:53:48 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 9/13/2003 5:56:19 PM EDT
[#28]

Wouldn't miss a chance to see BROTHER ETH and peruse the boomsticks!

See you there!

Link Posted: 9/14/2003 8:59:19 AM EDT
[#29]
fellas.. I feel so bad.. <really>

here is a chance to help out and I cant attend/help .

I tried to get off/re-arrange work hours . but no-go.

Link Posted: 9/14/2003 9:05:33 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:
[Can't wait til Oktoberblast 2003 at the Hun farm in 4 weeks!

In four weeks, Son, you won't be at the Hun Farm, you will be at Gunstock!

Trust me on this!

Eric The(WeNeedYo'Azz)Hun

Actually, I doubt I will be going to Gunstock since I need to work Friday the 10th, and some other things came up...
Link Posted: 9/15/2003 7:41:35 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 9/15/2003 10:47:51 PM EDT
[#32]
I can help all day Sunday 21 September. BTW, I live only a couple miles from the show so if anyone needs to park a truck, camper etc.. let me know.. Skipper Miller
Link Posted: 9/16/2003 2:10:44 PM EDT
[#33]
I will STILL be there all day, Saturday the 20th.

Just confirming my reservation.

BTW, what time do I need to arrive there?  

TRG
Link Posted: 9/16/2003 6:35:12 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 9/17/2003 4:46:26 AM EDT
[#35]
I might be able to be there this Sunday. I'll know for sure Sat. morning. I would like to be able to help more but I...ah hell I'm not going to make a lot of excuses except: we're closing on a house next Friday. But if I'm free this weekend count me in for Sunday.
Link Posted: 9/17/2003 6:04:27 AM EDT
[#36]
Well You knew all along that I would help...I will meet you at 8:30 on Saturday. And I will have the girl with me....
Link Posted: 9/17/2003 6:17:20 AM EDT
[#37]
I will be there Saturday, but it will more than likely
be in the afternoon. I am trying to buy a car.
Mine is almost dead. If I get one before this weekend,
then I will be there at 9:00 am with the rest of you guys.
Link Posted: 9/17/2003 10:39:42 AM EDT
[#38]
Good luck this weekend.  I'll be at my 20th HS reunion.  Time flies!

See y'all at Market Hall.
Link Posted: 9/17/2003 5:51:58 PM EDT
[#39]
I will be in Mesquite this weekend with T-Shirts & Coozies..oops, never mind.

Disregard this picture, it's a figment of your imagination!

Link Posted: 9/17/2003 8:48:16 PM EDT
[#40]
 Ok, TRG and I will be there all day Saturday, our respective social directors have given us permission.  Legs plans to drop by later in the day if possible, he wants a new car(go see Al!).

ETH, still want me to run by Big Town on Friday so I can pick up a badge?  Or, would you rather I show up at 8:30 am or so on Saturday?  What is the name for the table?  I will be bringing a cash box and some change for it.  I'll also include sales tickets and receipts so we can keep track what goes in and out of the box.

Who will be there Sunday and how do we want to transfer the box?  I can go Sunday, but it'll be in the afternoon at the earliest.  When it's all said and done for this weekend, who does the cash go to?

How much will the t-shirts be selling for?  That'll help me decide which denominations of coin and bills to get, my bank teller is hot (and single).  Who is bringing the shirts?  How many badges will we be getting?  Is the table already paid for, or is that something else to be handled and reimbursed for?  When is Hound going to Brazil and Finland again?  Who will be working the Market Hall show on the following weekend?  Tate, did everyone get grey headed, bald or fat at your 20th (they did at mine)?

mm38
Link Posted: 9/18/2003 8:14:09 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
 Ok, TRG and I will be there all day Saturday, our respective social directors have given us permission.  Legs plans to drop by later in the day if possible, he wants a new car(go see Al!).

ETH, still want me to run by Big Town on Friday so I can pick up a badge?  Or, would you rather I show up at 8:30 am or so on Saturday?  What is the name for the table?  I will be bringing a cash box and some change for it.  I'll also include sales tickets and receipts so we can keep track what goes in and out of the box.

Who will be there Sunday and how do we want to transfer the box?  I can go Sunday, but it'll be in the afternoon at the earliest.  When it's all said and done for this weekend, who does the cash go to?

How much will the t-shirts be selling for?  That'll help me decide which denominations of coin and bills to get, my bank teller is hot (and single).  Who is bringing the shirts?  How many badges will we be getting?  Is the table already paid for, or is that something else to be handled and reimbursed for?  When is Hound going to Brazil and Finland again?  Who will be working the Market Hall show on the following weekend?  Tate, did everyone get grey headed, bald or fat at your 20th (they did at mine)?

mm38

Ok, I will be at the front doors before 8:30 AM.

MM38, have I met you?  I don't know if I recall seeing you before, so I don't know if I will recognize you at the front door.

Since I have always been a spectator and not a table operator at a Gunshow, I am clueless about hte entry procedure if I am working a table.

TRG
Link Posted: 9/18/2003 8:42:06 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:

mm38

Ok, I will be at the front doors before 8:30 AM.

MM38, have I met you?  I don't know if I recall seeing you before, so I don't know if I will recognize you at the front door.

Since I have always been a spectator and not a table operator at a Gunshow, I am clueless about hte entry procedure if I am working a table.

TRG

Don't worry, TRG.  mm38 knows you--miles away..

mm38's description:  5'8" to 5'10".  Longer black hair. A cross between Asian and Hispanic.

He will carry 'a cash box and some change for it.'  
Link Posted: 9/18/2003 7:14:47 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:
 ...snip...

How much will the t-shirts be selling for?  That'll help me decide which denominations of coin and bills to get, my bank teller is hot (and single).  Who is bringing the shirts?  
...snip...
mm38

The shirts will be $12.00 for Large & X-Large, $13.00 for XX-Large & XXX-Large.

ARFCOM Coozies are $4.00

I will be driving up first thing Saturday morning to deliver the shirts & Coozies.
Link Posted: 9/18/2003 8:40:45 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

The shirts will be $12.00 for Large & X-Large, $13.00 for XX-Large & XXX-Large.

ARFCOM Coozies are $4.00

I will be driving up first thing Saturday morning to deliver the shirts & Coozies.

Ok...lots of $1s, $5s, $10s and a few $20s for the knotheads that only carry a roll of $100s.
 Thanks Brat, the does help a lot in telling me what change I need to get from the bank, the teller is hot....did I mention that?

mm
Link Posted: 9/19/2003 6:12:28 AM EDT
[#45]
I must have misunderstood, I thought we paid for the shirts but would not get them until gunstock.  (I use to be a knothead)
Link Posted: 9/19/2003 6:18:52 AM EDT
[#46]
These are the "Pre-Event" shirts, separate from the ones that you will receive at registration.

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=205268&w=myTopicPop
Link Posted: 9/19/2003 6:26:10 AM EDT
[#47]
Sweet!
Link Posted: 9/19/2003 1:44:48 PM EDT
[#48]
Brian, you will recognize mike the minute you see him.

Ya'll have fun this sat.  I will be at the next one.  

ETH, have you got event badges for us so we get in?

TLX
Link Posted: 9/19/2003 3:56:33 PM EDT
[#49]
 TRG, I hope you recognize me.

We didn't get quite as few badges as we thought we might.  We'll figure this out as we go along.  There is a table for items you might want to display or put up for sale/trade/whatever. There are already several items that we know won't stay unsold in the first 30 minutes of the show.  We need to start figuring who will be at the table on Sunday.

For the Market Hall show the following weekend, who can man the table?  From preliminary observation, the table will be in pretty good location....we lucked out this time and got a good location in the Mesquite Show.

I'd like to go ahead and thank all the people doing stuff in the background to make this all work.

mike
Link Posted: 9/20/2003 1:52:59 PM EDT
[#50]
Where in the world is the table located at the Mesquite show??? I walked all over the place around 11;00 and didn't see anyone!!??
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top