Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/30/2005 10:50:29 AM EDT
You know...gun gun AP used in Heat.

Mods, this is not a solicitation to sell or advertise.  Just something I came across in my auction weekly paper.

Saturday, Dec. 31 at 10 am
14998 US 27 North
Marshall, Mi
1.Fabrique National Herstal FNLAR/FNC .223 sporter paratrooper with 18.5 barrel, folding stock

2. Fabrique National Herstal FNLAR/FNC .223 sporter paratrooper with 18.5 barrel, folding stock, bayonet, sling, and original box

3. FNLAR .308 Match Paratrooper/folding stock, 21" barrel, bipod, sling and original box

There are lots of other guns being auctioneed.  

Just thought I would pass this along.
The Auction house is Belcher McPherson
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 2:04:39 PM EDT
[#1]
I am going after that Chi-com Drag!
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 6:32:08 AM EDT
[#2]
Let me know how it works out for you.  Looks like lots of good items.
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 11:45:07 AM EDT
[#3]
How do I get information on Michigan Gun Auctions?
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 8:48:24 PM EDT
[#4]
So, did anyone here get them? As always, I'm a day late and a dollar short.

Kris
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 7:41:45 AM EDT
[#5]
The place was packed. You could not even walk around. The "good" stuff went for what it was worth...some higher. The Drag sold for $1800. Some of the older bolt action rifles went super cheap.
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 5:24:05 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
The place was packed. You could not even walk around. The "good" stuff went for what it was worth...some higher. The Drag sold for $1800. Some of the older bolt action rifles went super cheap.

$1800!!!! whoa!! Some one must have really wanted that one.

Kris

Link Posted: 1/2/2006 9:59:59 PM EDT
[#7]
Yup, day late dollar shot here, too.

This was 10 miles from me. I wish I would have known about it before. I wouldn't have been able to buy anything, but it would have been nice to have been there.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top