Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/8/2010 12:20:02 PM EDT
I'm rolling in on Sunday 1st thing with a couple guys (a fellow arfcommer included).

Who else is gonna be there this weekend?
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 4:39:15 PM EDT
[#1]

(I'm the other arfcommer bwall85 referenced)
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 6:37:26 PM EDT
[#2]
I don't think I'll be able to make it this weekend. Its my brothers birthday, so I have to go do family stuff.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 10:22:51 PM EDT
[#3]
I'll be there, most likely Saturday morning.
(That is the current time frame anyway, you know how that goes )
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 3:07:38 AM EDT
[#4]
Be there both days, workin'

Link Posted: 9/9/2010 6:05:11 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

well feel free to post a report on here Saturday evening!
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 1:36:09 PM EDT
[#6]
sat am,before the crowds,out by 11:30-12:00.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 5:19:12 PM EDT
[#7]

Looking for subsonic 5.56 NATO and 9mm ammo.

I also have a plastic bag full of expended .223 brass I hope to unload to somebody.  1,276* total count.

I'm also after a little of this and that that I can't normally find at local neighborhood Fun Stores.

*Yes, I did too count them.  I have the trays that 9mm ammo comes in.  I loaded it 20 of them, emptied them into the bag, then counted 276 more to finish it off.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 8:09:08 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:

well feel free to post a report on here Saturday evening!

I was right, already pushed back to Sunday morning.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 8:23:35 AM EDT
[#9]
hmm,16 bux total with parking.
still had fun,tho....
picked up a bunch of mags for my slr106
and friggin stole a romy ak off a guys back.....(it was 1999-2000 cheap.)
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 5:22:37 PM EDT
[#10]
wasn't the best show I've been to. Wasn't the worst either. Didn't really buy anything.

But I was rather pleased that instead of offering Bud Light and Budweiser at the concession stand, they had Yuengling Lager this time! My fav!
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 7:45:47 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
wasn't the best show I've been to. Wasn't the worst either. Didn't really buy anything.

But I was rather pleased that instead of offering Bud Light and Budweiser at the concession stand, they had Yuengling Lager this time! My fav!

Which boggles my fucking mind every single time I go.......why are they serving alcohol at a gunshow?
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 2:11:43 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Which boggles my fucking mind every single time I go.......why are they serving alcohol at a gunshow?
To make money mostly. Also its not like people are shooting at the show. If they are there are more serious issues at hand.

Link Posted: 9/13/2010 4:28:46 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

To make money mostly. Also its not like people are shooting at the show. If they are there are more serious issues at hand.

Personally I'm all for guns and kind of against the selling of alcohol in a place where you can purchase them. I don't believe they should be able to do that. I don't trust a lot of the people out there, let alone do I like the fact that they could pound a couple beers and go purchase a firearm.

That being said, going to the gun show is one of my favorite "man days" of the year with some buddies and if they're gonna serve it, I'm going to have ONE. But I agree, I don't know genius would allow that.
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 2:01:21 PM EDT
[#14]
i don't drink, but guns and booze don't mix.
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 8:52:37 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
i don't drink, but guns and booze don't mix.

Thats's good to know.  You can be my designated driver sometime.

Link Posted: 9/14/2010 3:22:12 PM EDT
[#16]
lol,,, yea i don't mind
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top