Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/11/2021 1:49:26 PM EDT
[#1]
With depravity prostitution and a free ammo van, we have the makings of a good day!
Link Posted: 8/13/2021 10:33:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Message sent.
Link Posted: 8/14/2021 9:29:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Unless I skipped over it, I didn't see a date mentioned.  If I am not working I am game.
Link Posted: 8/14/2021 11:19:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I would like to set a date of Saturday Sept 18th. We can set a rough time for right now of 10am, with plans to do lunch out there.
View Quote

@ws-6
Link Posted: 8/16/2021 11:34:51 PM EDT
[#5]
I have sent out an email to everyone I had a username/email for, that had responded. Hopefully I got everyone.

We are close to the max number of people suitable for this type of gathering due to location.

If you did not get the email, please let me know through messenger here, NOT email. My email inbox is getting pounded right now with stuff.
Link Posted: 8/18/2021 12:59:09 PM EDT
[#6]
IM sent
Link Posted: 8/20/2021 9:38:47 AM EDT
[#7]
IM sent
Link Posted: 8/22/2021 10:54:34 PM EDT
[#8]
I have got some more IMs and emails concerning the event. I will start responding to some tomorrow. Apologies for any delays, I am balancing quite a few things right now and am mainly jumping on here on my phone. I prefer to type stuff out on my home computer.
Link Posted: 8/25/2021 7:38:23 PM EDT
[#9]
I sent out another email today.

I apologize to a few people who might have emailed/messaged me recently with interest. I have kind of reached my limit on people, for this venue.

Hopefully this creates interest and someone can set up something where there are not constraints on the number of participants. I honestly did not think this many people would respond.

It is not my intention to leave people out, I just don't want us to wear out our welcome at this venue with an overly large group.

If I did not respond directly to you, I apologize again. I am putting in a lot of miles everyday at work these last few weeks and notification emails have kind of gotten jumbled up with 100 other emails I am sorting through, trying to remember who I have responded to.

David
Link Posted: 8/28/2021 9:01:34 PM EDT
[#10]
intrested
Link Posted: 9/16/2021 10:09:50 AM EDT
[#11]
In for next time.

I never see these in time.
Link Posted: 9/18/2021 9:43:58 PM EDT
[#12]
Thanks for organizing today's meet @Shootindave.  

It was great to meet everyone, I had a lot of fun.

My face hurts from smiling the whole drive home
Link Posted: 9/18/2021 11:06:14 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote

Turned out to be a pretty good day to do some shooting.

You know you have a group of Deplorables when there is everything from a New York compliant AR, to a belt fed water cooled machine gun and everything in between.

I think that is the diversity they talk about on CNN all the time.

Link Posted: 9/19/2021 5:49:34 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote

Quoted:

You know you have a group of Deplorables when there is everything from a New York compliant AR, to a belt fed water cooled machine gun and everything in between.

View Quote

I'm getting face cramps
Link Posted: 9/19/2021 2:13:23 PM EDT
[#15]
It was a great time.  Thanks Dave for setting it up.   Great range.  It’s a lot of fun when you can see the steel move when you hit it at 400 yards and more.   Hope to be able do it again.
Link Posted: 9/20/2021 11:29:14 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

I'm getting face cramps
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm getting face cramps

These last posts are pretty worthless without some video action, Jus sayin
Link Posted: 9/21/2021 12:03:26 PM EDT
[#17]
Dammit, sorry I didn't get back with you.  I hate that I missed it, and will hope to make the next one.
Link Posted: 9/21/2021 12:55:55 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

These last posts are pretty worthless without some video action, Jus sayin
View Quote

My cell phone camera took some crappy video from that day. I'll see if I can get a couple of short clips uploaded.

Do any of you know if you can upload video without YouTube?
Link Posted: 9/21/2021 5:57:09 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 9/22/2021 5:10:25 PM EDT
[#20]
Woohoo! Videos, thank you
Link Posted: 9/22/2021 7:43:51 PM EDT
[#21]
MG 08 8MM Water cooled, belt fed machine gun.
Link Posted: 9/22/2021 10:01:39 PM EDT
[#22]
Thanks for sharing the videos.  I will need to make the next shoot.  I will need to talk to Dave earlier next time, the family was on vacation and then we moved the girls back to college.

Was that my friend Wes shooting some of his MGs and letting everyone shoot them?  It sure sounded like his voice.  My family has been shooting MGs with Wes for years.  Great guy and I hope we get to shoot with him again soon.
Link Posted: 9/23/2021 7:01:25 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Thanks for sharing the videos.  I will need to make the next shoot.  I will need to talk to Dave earlier next time, the family was on vacation and then we moved the girls back to college.

Was that my friend Wes shooting some of his MGs and letting everyone shoot them?  It sure sounded like his voice.  My family has been shooting MGs with Wes for years.  Great guy and I hope we get to shoot with him again soon.
View Quote

You know this man?  He was VERY generous with letting everyone take a turn.  I'm afraid he's going to cause me to spend money.
Link Posted: 9/23/2021 7:22:36 PM EDT
[#24]

Did your camera pick up the steel hit at 870 yards with your short barrel grendel?
Link Posted: 9/23/2021 9:38:16 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycwsL_g4ZO8

You know this man?  He was VERY generous with letting everyone take a turn.  I'm afraid he's going to cause me to spend money.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycwsL_g4ZO8

Yes, it sure sounds like Wes but I didn't see his face.  He lives out West in KS.  We have been shooting MGs together for years, mostly down at the OFASTS MG shoot in OK.  He is always very generous.  He has my daughters shooting with him all the time since he doesn't yell at them as much as dad.
Link Posted: 9/23/2021 11:49:37 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Did your camera pick up the steel hit at 870 yards with your short barrel grendel?
View Quote

Yeah, but the quality is so bad with the mirage and the pixelated zoom, that if you stair at long enough you can make out the splash

I'm starting to work on 123 SST. According to jbm ballistics if I maintain the same velocity I should go subsonic at 1100  

I think conditions on Saturday helped me just as much as your spotting. Thanks for that

I've pretty much talked myself into joining the range, but probably won't until after the first of the year. With deer season coming up and busy season at work as well don't know when I would get out there for orientation. Hopefully I get my issues with my .308 straightened out as well. Kinda sucked having to stop at the 400 yard target.

Link Posted: 9/24/2021 4:10:05 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Yes, it sure sounds like Wes but I didn't see his face.  He lives out West in KS.  We have been shooting MGs together for years, mostly down at the OFASTS MG shoot in OK.  He is always very generous.  He has my daughters shooting with him all the time since he doesn't yell at them as much as dad.
View Quote

As a matter of courtesy to the viewers, we stayed away from face shots in my case. It was always fun for us to have your fine well mannered girls visit us. Hey! lets do it again somethime!!
Link Posted: 10/5/2021 11:09:30 PM EDT
[#28]
Sorry I ended up missing it.
Link Posted: 10/10/2021 11:41:24 PM EDT
[#29]
Man I am bummed I missed it but in for next time.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top