Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/6/2003 4:00:36 PM EDT
Hey guys,
I'm moving to Raleigh/Durham NC soon and I need to rent out my house. Its really close to Ft.Eustis and its in a pretty decent neighborhood. Its got a nice security system and a new 5 person Jacuzzi. Its also 15 mins. from the nicest private range in Hampton roads (Lafeyette Gun Club).
If you know anyone looking for a place, please pass it along. Finders fee of 2 USGI 30 rd mags will be paid when they sign a year lease.

Four bedroom, 1 ½ baths; separate dining room w/picture    window; large kitchen; all bedrooms have large skylights; living room with fireplace; extra large wrap around deck with new 5 person Jacuzzi; 1 car garage with workbench; large wooded backyard. Beautiful view of the Lake in the winter. Includes all appliances plus washer and dryer. Pets negotiable. Minutes from Ft. Eustis, Patrick Henry mall, grocery stores and hospital. $1100/ Mo. Negotiable – Minimum of one-year lease.
Address: StonyBrook Estates
Arline DR, Newport news, VA 23608

Contact Ryan for an appointment
(757) 472 3164 (cell)
email <nospam>[email protected]<nospam>
Link Posted: 7/7/2003 3:39:50 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/10/2003 8:31:30 PM EDT
[#2]
I've been in Slackers house. It's clean and has a great deck with a view. Wrap around front/side porch. It's killer.

Nice neighborhood, real close to 64 and Fort Eustis.

Indoor shooting range about 3 blocks away.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top