Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/8/2003 6:12:48 AM EDT
I am going to be in Marrietta next week the 14-19th. I will be staying at the crown plaza <conviently across the street from mardi-gras! WOOHOO!!>

Any of you inbred Georgia boys wanna hook up?

mike
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 6:37:09 AM EDT
[#1]
Boobies sound good.

ARH
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 7:10:55 AM EDT
[#2]
Alright, first things first: so you don't look like some dumb country fuck from 'bammer (Oops!  Too late! ), you gotta learn how to pronounce it - it's "May-redda".

Dunno if I can come out and play, but you can always swing by on Sunday - I'll probably be brewing up a smoked porter and knocking back some IPAs or my just-kegged imperial stout.
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 7:29:45 AM EDT
[#3]
Yea, Mike.  I can make myself available during that week.  
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 9:16:29 AM EDT
[#4]
Mike,

Let me know when you're going to Mardi Gras. I may hook up with you.

Heck, let's get a group to go their. It's a pretty good club, and there are many, many hotties...

Link Posted: 12/9/2003 4:03:15 AM EDT
[#5]
Mike We're gonna have to drag you down to Northside Tavern!!!!!!!!!!!  Cool little blues bar outta the way in a bad part of town.
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 6:41:48 AM EDT
[#6]
Uh, what is mardi-gras?

I am up for a get together...Will you teach us the fine art of 'beer slaying'?

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 7:11:38 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Uh, what is mardi-gras?

ByteTheBullet  (-:

snatch this lager from my hand grasshopper
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 8:27:36 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Uh, what is mardi-gras?

ByteTheBullet  (-:

snatch this lager from my hand grasshopper

Interesting choice of words...is this a reference to mardi-gras...I asked some co-workers.

On Wed nites Dixie Tavern(catty-whomp-us across from Boomers) has $2 domestic beers and $3.25 drinks. My buddy sings there. I will probably be there anyway, anybody want to join me? The crowd is always different there so I make no promises. Bar, pool tables, live music(he takes requests), womenz of some sort. It is usually a good time. Commerical off...

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top