Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/9/2004 6:44:27 PM EDT
Is anyone going to do the tent thing at Gunstock?  A littie info please.

Where are the campgrounds, do I need to reserve one or is it first come first serve? Toilets and showers?

Are they at the range or off site? Price?    Thanks... fullclip
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 10:25:29 PM EDT
[#1]
www.ak47.net/forums/forum.html?b=1&f=127

Quoted:
Is anyone going to do the tent thing at Gunstock?  A littie info please.

Where are the campgrounds, do I need to reserve one or is it first come first serve? Toilets and showers?

Are they at the range or off site? Price?    Thanks... fullclip

Link Posted: 10/10/2004 8:46:46 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 1:25:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 2:39:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Will the fun be on a par to the Hun Farm???? What are the ground rules???fullclip
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 2:42:01 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

PS.  There are only 4(?) RV sites, and I think they have already been reserved (water and elec at those sites)   Almost unlimited 'primitive' campsites to pitch a tent.

Well, I'm camping in the Suburban, so if I get to park it near the camping area I pay, but if I have to hike to the parking area, it's free, right??
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 2:52:01 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Will the fun be on a par to the Hun Farm???? What are the ground rules???fullclip

Why yes, YES it will be very similar to the evening campfire antics at the Hun Farm.  Of course, unlike the Hun Farm, all ranges will go cold at 5pm, so no 3am tracer shows.  But the campfire...  That will go until the last glutton for punishment hits the sack.  
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 3:32:47 PM EDT
[#7]
Peacher, can we bring plywood for the campfire, lol..........................

FireBlade
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 3:56:30 PM EDT
[#8]
[ETH] NO TRASH IN THE FIRE PIT!! [ETH]fullclip
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 4:08:43 PM EDT
[#9]
Yah, all the trash sits around the firepit at the Hun Farm.

El "I sleep next to the firpepit" Roto
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 4:20:03 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Yah, all the trash sits around the firepit at the Hun Farm.

El "I sleep next to the firpepit" Roto

Then save a ringside seat for me... fullclip
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 4:36:25 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 10:08:08 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

PS.  There are only 4(?) RV sites, and I think they have already been reserved (water and elec at those sites)   Almost unlimited 'primitive' campsites to pitch a tent.

Well, I'm camping in the Suburban, so if I get to park it near the camping area I pay, but if I have to hike to the parking area, it's free, right??

Keep in mind, the proceeds from each Gunstock will be applied to the next year's event, and help to offset the cost of this year's event.

Scam a little now, and there will not be the funds to do this again...

We are not in this to make money.  If you stay overnight, just pay your 15.00 and be happy.  It all goes to making this happen again.

TRG

Gee, BEEG thanks for the guilt trip TRG.  You're a pal!  
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 11:43:08 AM EDT
[#13]
Wait 'til 0400 when he starts rollin' drunks for extra cash; you can hear him whispering, "How'da like me now?" as he goes for their wallet.

You think I'm in a hotel for the mini-bar?  Nope, 'cause after dark I can barricade myself behind a locked door!  

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top