Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/13/2003 4:57:16 AM EDT
I thought I saw in a previous post that there is a gunshow this weekend in the Atlanta area; anyone have any details on time & location?  Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 8/13/2003 5:20:14 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/13/2003 3:39:19 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Farmer's Market off 75.

www.georgiamountain.com/allschedules.htm

That place SUCKS!!!!!! Do Not Waste Your Time!

~ s0ulzer0
Link Posted: 8/13/2003 5:23:59 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Farmer's Market off 75.

~ s0ulzer0

I agree, the farmers market show does suck.

There are usually only 1 or 2 ammo dealers there and their prices are always sky high on the ammo.
Link Posted: 8/13/2003 5:40:56 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Farmer's Market off 75.

~ s0ulzer0

I agree, the farmers market show does suck.

There are usually only 1 or 2 ammo dealers there and their prices are always sky high on the ammo.

Holy Shit! Muddy lives! Where have you been hiding? Rumor has it that you brought some pretty cool toys to Bama.
Link Posted: 8/13/2003 8:28:14 PM EDT
[#5]
I only brought a couple cool toys out.  Time has been real tight with the new job and all.  I don't get to troll the board at all hours all day long like before...the upside though is I have a steady check again.  Selling guns is cool but working on computer networks pays alot better (unless you're selling guns to the Saudi Royal Family or some shit).

Hopefully catch you all at the next shoot.  Thanks for the info on this show.  I was more asking for a co-worker that's got the bug for his first rifle.
Link Posted: 8/14/2003 6:35:47 AM EDT
[#6]
If you're looking for a gun, it's not a bad show.  If you're looking for ammo or accessories, it's not that great.
Link Posted: 8/15/2003 7:10:35 PM EDT
[#7]
I swore after the last shitty show at the Farmer's Market I wouldn't go back.

I'm going to stick with it and NOT go to another show there. I have totally stopped going to ANY GA Mtn shows.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top