Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/24/2012 9:32:25 AM EDT
Y'all are all welcome.
Link Posted: 10/24/2012 6:34:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Depending on the weather, I might be there Saturday. Not planning on buying anything other than a ticket though.
Link Posted: 10/28/2012 1:45:55 PM EDT
[#2]
I always try to support local shows, but that poor show was pitiful. I went today at around 2:00 & there were twice as many vendors as buyers. Maybe it was the time I went, but it looked like a bad turnout
Link Posted: 10/28/2012 3:52:49 PM EDT
[#3]
It was busy Saturday. I didn't get a chance to go today. It was one of the smallest ones in Dyersburg I have ever seen.  I'm looking foreward to the show in Jackson in two weeks. I did pickup a nice pump shotgun from a vendor in Jackson. They also gave me an ar15.com discound(my hat finally paid off). Joking aside they were great people. It's the store just outside Jackson south of the fairgrounds.
Link Posted: 10/28/2012 5:32:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Direct Hit, I believe. The owner gave me an Arfcom discount on a Draco that I bought from him last year.
Link Posted: 10/28/2012 5:42:50 PM EDT
[#5]
I went today. That was a long drive for such a small show. But I like the guy who puts it on, so I try to support it......
Link Posted: 10/29/2012 6:48:47 PM EDT
[#6]
Yes Willie is good people.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top