Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 1/6/2006 3:46:55 PM EDT
Anyone going to the gun show tomorrow (Sat) at the fairgrounds in OKC?
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 4:54:17 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/6/2006 4:54:37 PM EDT by JustinOK34]
DUPE!!!!

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=8&f=25&t=219299

Yep. I'll be there sometime.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 5:15:47 PM EDT
Me and a guy from work are goin. I'm gonna try to pick up some ammo and thats all.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 5:25:29 PM EDT

Originally Posted By RatTerrier:
Me and a guy from work are goin. I'm gonna try to pick up some ammo and thats all.

Just keep telling yourself that.

I'm hoping to find me a Taurus!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 6:20:24 PM EDT

Originally Posted By JustinOK34:

No seriously, I wanna get about 500 rounds for both my AK and AR. And thats all. I have will power, yes I do.....I hope....even if I lack the willpower I'll only be totin about $120 on me in cash and once I buy ammo most of that will be gone so, I'm buyin ammo.....and thats all.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 7:24:08 AM EDT

No seriously, I wanna get about 500 rounds for both my AK and AR. And thats all. I have will power, yes I do.....I hope....even if I lack the willpower I'll only be totin about $120 on me in cash and once I buy ammo most of that will be gone so, I'm buyin ammo.....and thats all.

shit, it'll take $10 of that just to get into the door, don't leave much for ammo.

MLW>"<
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 8:54:07 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/7/2006 8:58:04 AM EDT by RatTerrier]

Originally Posted By Ndenway:

shit, it'll take $10 of that just to get into the door, don't leave much for ammo.

MLW>"<

Nope, Government I.D. = $5 to get in! BOO-YAH! And when its all said and done....I carried out 500 rounds of 223 and 460 rounnds of 7.62x39 for my hungry babies. I'm really glad my buddy bought 2 ammo cans to put it all in. $2.50/ box of Uber High Quality Wolf for the AR, just as cheap as I'd be able to get it online through the sportsmans guide. That was about the best deal I found out there. Oh, they had a few Norinco Maks out there as well that I was wantin to get. I want another one....one with a pistol grip and buttstock.....rather than the thumbhole stock I have now. And I'm not gonna get rid of the stock I have on this one either, the wood is too nice to do that, so, its simple....buy another one. One of these days........
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 2:27:00 PM EDT
$5 to get in.
$20 for some ammo cans.
$80 for 400 rounds of PMC .223.

Not a bad show. No stripped Stags though. Saw some stripped Grizzly's and DPMS, though. Tons of overpriced AR-15 "clips" though.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 2:27:45 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/7/2006 2:28:23 PM EDT by JustinOK34]
Double post...
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 7:13:18 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/7/2006 7:13:47 PM EDT by DrBaker]
How much is it to get in without a Gov ID? $10?

Any entry coupons available? I get emails for the Claude Hall shows with coupons, but none for this show.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 7:17:58 PM EDT

Originally Posted By DrBaker:
How much is it to get in without a Gov ID? $10?

Any entry coupons available? I get emails for the Claude Hall shows with coupons, but none for this show.

$10 without Gov't ID. Free to enter/exit as you wish.

I found a $1 off admission coupon at a gas station in Edmond about a week ago. They had a big ole stack of them.
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 5:02:19 AM EDT

Originally Posted By JustinOK34: Tons of overpriced AR-15 "clips" though.

Yeah it seemed like a better show than ole Claude has been havin so, it wasn't too bad. And you ain't kiddin about the over priced "clips" hahaha $15 for a 30 round mag......psh, kiss my balls! And composite waffle style AK mags were either $15 or 20 bucks for a 30 rounder as well....HA!
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 7:10:03 AM EDT

Yeah it seemed like a better show than ole Claude has been havin so, it wasn't too bad. And you ain't kiddin about the over priced "clips" hahaha $15 for a 30 round mag......psh, kiss my balls! And composite waffle style AK mags were either $15 or 20 bucks for a 30 rounder as well....HA!

I saw 20round Colt mags going for $ 39 !! I'd consider New, still wrapped preban USGIs for $15, possibly. But used ones should go for no more than like $8-10.

But other than that, there were some pretty good deals there, just things I didn't need to spend money on, so I had to demonstrate self restraint. Did you see the SW-5 with the Beta in it?? Only the beta was for sale though.

HK-94 for just over $4000 at another table.
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 10:04:47 AM EDT

That was Cuzco at www.prebanarms.com. someone forgot to tell him about the sunset!
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 3:59:31 PM EDT

Originally Posted By patrickcudd:

That was Cuzco at www.prebanarms.com. someone forgot to tell him about the sunset!

Link Posted: 1/9/2006 5:08:01 AM EDT
I picked up some ammo and a new Springfield Armory GI Hi Cap full size for $470. I figured that was an okay price since Murfs in Duncan quoted me $499 plus tax and they are backordered. His supplier said that he is still trying to fill orders that are a year old!
Top Top