Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/6/2006 3:46:55 PM EDT
Anyone going to the gun show tomorrow (Sat) at the fairgrounds in OKC?
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 4:54:17 PM EDT
[#1]
DUPE!!!!  

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=8&f=25&t=219299

Yep.  I'll be there sometime.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 5:15:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Me and a guy from work are goin. I'm gonna try to pick up some ammo and thats all.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 5:25:29 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Me and a guy from work are goin. I'm gonna try to pick up some ammo and thats all.

Just keep telling yourself that.

I'm hoping to find me a Taurus!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 6:20:24 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

No seriously, I wanna get about 500 rounds for both my AK and AR. And thats all. I have will power, yes I do.....I hope....even if I lack the willpower I'll only be totin about $120 on me in cash and once I buy ammo most of that will be gone so, I'm buyin ammo.....and thats all.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 7:24:08 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

No seriously, I wanna get about 500 rounds for both my AK and AR. And thats all. I have will power, yes I do.....I hope....even if I lack the willpower I'll only be totin about $120 on me in cash and once I buy ammo most of that will be gone so, I'm buyin ammo.....and thats all.

shit, it'll take $10 of that just to get into the door, don't leave much for ammo.

MLW>"<
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 8:54:07 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

shit, it'll take $10 of that just to get into the door, don't leave much for ammo.

MLW>"<

Nope, Government I.D. = $5 to get in! BOO-YAH! And when its all said and done....I carried out 500 rounds of 223 and 460 rounnds of 7.62x39 for my hungry babies. I'm really glad my buddy bought 2 ammo cans to put it all in. $2.50/ box of Uber High Quality Wolf for the AR, just as cheap as I'd be able to get it online through the sportsmans guide. That was about the best deal I found out there. Oh, they had a few Norinco Maks out there as well that I was wantin to get. I want another one....one with a pistol grip and buttstock.....rather than the thumbhole stock I have now. And I'm not gonna get rid of the stock I have on this one either, the wood is too nice to do that, so, its simple....buy another one. One of these days........
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 2:27:00 PM EDT
[#7]
$5 to get in.
$20 for some ammo cans.
$80 for 400 rounds of PMC .223.

Not a bad show.  No stripped Stags though.  Saw some stripped Grizzly's and DPMS, though. Tons of overpriced AR-15 "clips" though.  
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 2:27:45 PM EDT
[#8]
Double post...
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 7:13:18 PM EDT
[#9]
How much is it to get in without a Gov ID?    $10?

Any entry coupons available?  I get emails for the Claude Hall shows with coupons, but none for this show.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 7:17:58 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
How much is it to get in without a Gov ID?    $10?

Any entry coupons available?  I get emails for the Claude Hall shows with coupons, but none for this show.

$10 without Gov't ID.  Free to enter/exit as you wish.

I found a $1 off admission coupon at a gas station in Edmond about a week ago.  They had a big ole stack of them.
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 5:02:19 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted: Tons of overpriced AR-15 "clips" though.  

Yeah it seemed like a better show than ole Claude has been havin so, it wasn't too bad. And you ain't kiddin about the over priced "clips" hahaha $15 for a 30 round mag......psh, kiss my balls! And composite waffle style AK mags were either $15 or 20 bucks for a 30 rounder as well....HA!
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 7:10:03 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Yeah it seemed like a better show than ole Claude has been havin so, it wasn't too bad. And you ain't kiddin about the over priced "clips" hahaha $15 for a 30 round mag......psh, kiss my balls! And composite waffle style AK mags were either $15 or 20 bucks for a 30 rounder as well....HA!

I saw 20round Colt mags going for $ 39 !!    I'd consider New, still wrapped preban USGIs for $15, possibly.  But used ones should go for no more than like $8-10.

But other than that, there were some pretty good deals there, just things I didn't need to spend money on, so I had to demonstrate self restraint.   Did you see the SW-5 with the Beta in it??    Only the beta was for sale though.  

HK-94 for just over $4000 at another table.
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 10:04:47 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

That was Cuzco at www.prebanarms.com.  someone forgot to tell him about the sunset!
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 3:59:31 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

That was Cuzco at www.prebanarms.com.  someone forgot to tell him about the sunset!

Link Posted: 1/9/2006 5:08:01 AM EDT
[#15]
I picked up some ammo and a new Springfield Armory GI Hi Cap full size for $470. I figured that was an okay price since Murfs in Duncan quoted me $499 plus tax and they are backordered. His supplier said that he is still trying to fill orders that are a year old!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top