Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/26/2006 2:35:44 PM EDT
Where in VErmont do you shoot. I will find out the town I will be in to visit my Sister.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 1:05:22 PM EDT
[#1]
In my back yard, or my cousins field, or on my Dad's property  There aren't many "official" ranges here.  Alot of private ranges usually.  There's one in Charlotte.  There is also one in Jonesville, cost $30 a year to be a member of but you can shoot all the time there I believe.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 1:45:56 PM EDT
[#2]
There is a range between Swanton and St Albans and one in East Berkshire.  Also one in Underhill.  These are all club ranges and typically cost $30 per year.   These are all in Northern Vermont.  
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 4:03:07 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
There is a range between Swanton and St Albans and one in East Berkshire.  Also one in Underhill.  These are all club ranges and typically cost $30 per year.   These are all in Northern Vermont.  

I didn't know there was one in Underhill.  Is that where you and GMP shoot?  I need to hook up with you guys and do some shooting.  
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 5:09:55 PM EDT
[#4]
$30 a year?
Damn I live in the wrong state

Link Posted: 2/3/2006 4:02:07 PM EDT
[#5]
where in jonesville??
i've got a 50yd in the back yard, and eathan allen is too far of a drive
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 7:09:59 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
where in jonesville??

Chittenden County Fish and Game Club
I used to belong there: 25/50/75/100/200yd rifle range with covered stations.

I'm joining Franklin County Sportsmans club this year to start trap/skeet shooting.
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 4:46:39 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:There's one in Charlotte.  

My favorite.  I was there last weekend.  
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 5:10:23 AM EDT
[#8]
Sorry, I haven't been back here in a while.  The Underhill range is on a side road that joins Rt 104 and Rt 15.  Road named Allen Irish Road.  It is only a couple of miles from the jusction of 104 and 15.   It was primarily a shotgun range, but they do shoot rifle and pistol over there.  They have produced some state champs in skeet or trap.  
I usually join Chittenden in Jonesfille since I hunt down that way.  We do most of our shooting at Camp Johnson and Ethan Allen Firing Range.  Also some in Eden.  You should consider joing the State Guard.  You wouild love teh Ethan Allen Range.  

Quoted:

Quoted:

I didn't know there was one in Underhill.  Is that where you and GMP shoot?  I need to hook up with you guys and do some shooting.  

Link Posted: 2/11/2006 5:13:02 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
where in jonesville??
i've got a 50yd in the back yard, and eathan allen is too far of a drive

It is up on West White Hill.  About 1 mile up.  Nice facility.  10, 25, 50, 100, and 200 yard berms.
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 4:49:08 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
 You should consider joing the State Guard.  You wouild love teh Ethan Allen Range.  

Ok, GMP mentioned this to me before, what is involved with it, what sort of commitments are there?  It sounds interesting.  If it's something that doesn't require alot of time I may be interested, because I don't have alot of spare time :)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top