Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/10/2006 11:51:41 PM EDT
An AR15 that had a Gator Grip. Someone elses name on it.

"Gator grips huh"?

"Yeah".

"Wow, looks just like a Mega".

He neither confirmed nor denied, just smiled.

I have seen so many AR-15s, every shape, size, color, setup. Sheesh, you can almost get tired of seeing AR's. Some things look great, some stupid, some interesting, will have to reserve judgement and let time tell the story.

I have stopped by Clot twice, but they only keep on eor two guys in the booth. I Wanna ask them why they dont like Americans to sell their guns to.

I already know angle on the attack

Link Posted: 2/11/2006 7:24:30 AM EDT
[#1]
Hmmmmmmmm-From the last paragraph-

This includes orders for exclusive production of the M-4 carbine extending through the year 2010.

Something about that statement just doesn't ring true.....
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 8:49:16 AM EDT
[#2]
~Gator Grip?~

Link Posted: 2/11/2006 4:29:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Seen at the Monroe show,  a SNS ar15 lower with, get this, a skull and crossbones logo on it....
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 5:05:59 PM EDT
[#4]
PIX!

www.commtechreview.net/firearms/megalwr.htm

"...The GATOR GRIP is an area on the front of the magazine well that looks like a meat tenderizer. It is designed to give a textured surface that is easy to grip when holding the firearm with your supporting hand wrapped around the magazine well. It matches VERY well with the real meat tenderizer on the ACE SOCOM stock! I was not sure I would like it that much. I LOVE it!..."

Link Posted: 2/11/2006 6:54:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Ehhhh, who cares, it's JAFO.....
Just Another Fucking Oly......
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top