Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/29/2003 6:48:41 PM EDT
Guys, I am not a big contributor here at the board, but haven't ever seen a post about possibly doing a "local" group buy of ammo at the show.  If this does go on and I haven't paid enough attention or if it doesn't is this an idea that is feasible or interesting to anyone else?  I am wondering if we can geta "better price" on common ammo calibers (i.e. .223,.308, 7.62x39)?  Just an idea.
Scorpion 34 OUT!
Link Posted: 10/29/2003 10:30:11 PM EDT
[#1]
someone here had a deal going on 7.62x39, but the dealer backpeddaled and the deal fell through.  
Link Posted: 10/29/2003 10:37:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Drop Miwall an email and ask them how much would have to be purchased to get a price break.
Link Posted: 11/2/2003 1:21:46 PM EDT
[#3]

I think Miwall only deals with FFLs.
Link Posted: 11/2/2003 1:40:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Miwall sells to anyone. They have also donated a LOT of ammo to the "Ladies Plinkin' Picnics" that have been set up in summers past. They're good folks. IIRC, CavVet has also dealt with them. Very good people.
Link Posted: 11/2/2003 10:21:02 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Miwall sells to anyone. They have also donated a LOT of ammo to the "Ladies Plinkin' Picnics" that have been set up in summers past. They're good folks. IIRC, CavVet has also dealt with them. Very good people.

Yup, yup & Yup!!!!
Link Posted: 11/2/2003 11:24:47 PM EDT
[#6]
And the tall long legged blong haired chick that works for Miwall is fine!
Link Posted: 11/14/2003 10:32:39 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
And the tall long legged blong haired chick that works for Miwall is fine!

LOL - she is a tall drink of water...
Link Posted: 11/14/2003 6:59:44 PM EDT
[#8]
Miwall the company that supplies you know who you know what.
Link Posted: 11/14/2003 7:36:31 PM EDT
[#9]
I believe the next show is mid December.  I have NO 7.62x39 left so I will be purchasing ammo.  If a group buy would reduce the price, I would be down.

Doesn't James usually have the best prices which include tax?
Link Posted: 11/14/2003 8:15:01 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
I believe the next show is mid December.Doesn't James usually have the best prices which include tax?

Correct Dec 13 & 14

James will compete head to head with Miwall on everything, they go by his tables all of the time to check his proces on things.  
James has been happy to knock his prices down for multiple case purchases in the past.
He's a good vendor.
Link Posted: 11/14/2003 8:27:37 PM EDT
[#11]
Hello everyone new here.Who's is James
Link Posted: 11/15/2003 9:51:59 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Hello everyone new here.Who's is James

He is the ammo pusher the sets up right next to the door in the second room of the WAC show, right across from the book vender that posts "this ain't barnes and noble" and "something to offend everyone".  He usually has a bunch of linked .50 across the front of his tables.

He is great to work with but talk fast, he's usually very busy at the shows!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top