Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/13/2004 4:42:25 PM EDT
For info, the Armory has oodles of these stripped lowers in. They will be at the show with them this weekend and also have them at the shop.  They are 119 ea, two @ 99

They look really nice!

Mark
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 2:44:07 AM EDT
[#1]
I looked at one this weekend, but they didn't have the price yet.  They looked pretty clean.  Anybody know anything about these quality wise?  

Ross
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 10:23:43 AM EDT
[#2]
Scott said he just put one together and all went well. I haven't heard anything bad though. Bill claims that they are made by the same manufacturer that supplies to other names?

Anyhow, between Scott and I, there's seven less!

Mark
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 9:10:11 AM EDT
[#3]
Picked one up this morning, they still had about 50 left.  Quality looked good, but this will be my first AR build so not sure what a bad one would look like.  I can take some pictures of it, if you want pics let me know.
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 9:19:47 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Picked one up this morning, they still had about 50 left.  Quality looked good, but this will be my first AR build so not sure what a bad one would look like.  I can take some pictures of it, if you want pics let me know.

Of course we want pictures...are you crazy?

It looks like I'll be heading home tomorrow night so I'll probably run out and pick a couple up...along with the Glock mags Scott set aside for me
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 10:21:16 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 12:26:28 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Grizzy lower pictures

5 pictures

Looks good!
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 3:44:12 PM EDT
[#7]
So where are these lowers going to be?
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 4:04:21 PM EDT
[#8]
At the Hampton show this weekend.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top