Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/25/2006 3:12:44 PM EDT
Hi folks,

Just got in from setting up at the Grteensboro Gun show.

The management seems to have taken seriously the criticisms that were made about overcrowding in the past.  The aisles seemed wider, and the vendors have more space behind their tables to move around.  There shouldn't be the problems moving or stopping at the tables that there was in the past.

There seem to be about as many vendors there as usual.  Tony was setting up the DelTon tables in the right (larger) section, he had a nice wide area of tables and lots of stuff to sell.  He's about 2/3 of the way back toward the right.

My table is directly ahead of the main door as you come in, in the second row.  I am not far from the concession stand between the two halls.

I saw Black Rifle Works over in their corner position as always.

Hope to see you there tomorrow.
Link Posted: 8/25/2006 3:14:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Anyone selling ammo cans, powder or primers?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top