BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/28/2004 5:34:33 AM EDT
I'm going today around lunch time.
GLOCK-23
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 8:32:33 AM EDT
[#1]
I'm working 'til 2200 tonight. I guess I'll go Sunday afternoon though. How was it? I'd be willing to bet there are some nervous dealers with high priced prebans.
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 12:26:47 PM EDT
[#2]
went this morning. Nice show. picked up 500 rounds so I need to go shooting. Really didn't see any good deals, but of course I really wasn't shoppong for anything inparticular. But what I did see was a liitle over priced IMO
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 1:15:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Did see more preban ARs than normal(I think they were pre-b).Like jmzd4,I wasn't really looking to buy so I didn't notice the prices.
LOT-O-DOUBLE BBL SHOTGUNS...Never have I ever seen that many in one place.
My son did buy an air-soft pistol and I got some of that hot salsa.
GLOCK-23
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 2:40:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Were there many M1 Garands?
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 3:08:24 PM EDT
[#5]
Did notice a few.
I looked at a couple of Springfields.
A guy on the left side going in ,near the back had a couple that looked pretty good.
M14s and 03s also.Didn't look at the price.
GLOCK-23
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 7:44:38 PM EDT
[#6]
I went today right at lunch.  There was more AR stuff than I think they have had before.  Lot of prebans.  Saw one guy carrying one with a sign, $1500 Colt preban.  I think he waited to long.  Couldn't find any good deals though.  My dad was interested in a M1 carbine, most of them (GI)were in the $6-800 range.

Bushmaster stripped lower  $189
Rock River stripped lower    $139
Doublestar   "             "         $139
DPMS                                    $149

I know these guys have to make a living, but this is a tad high.  I did pick up 3- 20 rounders (USGI) for $18 a piece.  I know I paid too much, but I wanted them.  Got a 40 rounder for my AK, and a Houge grip for my RR M4gery.  Classic Arms and their other companion store was selling the AK's as fast as they could get them out.

Even though the prices are up, I still enjoy taking the kids and looking at everything.  Have fun tomorrow..
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 11:17:01 PM EDT
[#7]
A few things I noticed:

Preban AR prices - 1200-1500
30 round mag prices were down from last year by about 3-5 dollars/mag
tons more AR parts for sale
Glock hi-cap mag prices were still at 100 dollars
more cheap jewelry dealers than ever
less crowded than last year
good selection of 5.56 ammo this year

Link Posted: 8/29/2004 4:27:20 AM EDT
[#8]
going again this morning
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 5:35:14 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
A few things I noticed:

Preban AR prices - 1200-1500
30 round mag prices were down from last year by about 3-5 dollars/mag
tons more AR parts for sale
Glock hi-cap mag prices were still at 100 dollars
more cheap jewelry dealers than ever
less crowded than last year
good selection of 5.56 ammo this year

I noticed the smaller crowd, which was nice. I thought the pre-bans were still way too high. I did see a few green label Colts sell, though. All were in the $1400 range.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 1:56:25 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
going again this morning

well, I had to exchange a piece that wouldn't fit in my hand guard and got my money back from Black Rifle Works. They were pretty nice about it, but the guy in charge of the booth, I forget his name, was a bit annoyed but I did get a nice flash light from them. I did notice that some of the items were marked down from Saturday, but not by much. The crowd was A LOT less than Sat. so that gave me a little bit more of a chance to shop around. Saw a few nice Walther P99s and some really nice Colt 1911's, but still, the prices were a bit high.

Who picked up that Walther P99 with the suppressor??????????
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top