Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/14/2009 2:42:38 PM EDT
Guys,

Great time at the class today. Too bad we only had around 20 people in attendance. I still can't figure that one out.

It was my first visit to South Shore Sportsman, but it won't be my last. Very AR friendly store.

Bought a folding knife too.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 2:56:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 3:59:33 PM EDT
[#2]
The Stalker was the best though.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 6:06:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 2:29:42 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Good to see you again Jimmy I hope you can make the BBQ on the 28th of this month. South Shore is the only real Black rifle shop on the Island brother

Well it's the only one with decent prices at least and nice staff.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 8:34:37 AM EDT
[#5]
Chris,

On my course eval form, I suggested that you guys try to promote the course more. Easier said than done, I know!

I was surprised to see what I thought was a low turn out for such a great class.

Of the three people I told, two showed up. One of whom didn't even have his NY permit yet. That got me thinking that it really is the kind of thing that most guys will do...they just need to hear about it.

Anyway, I guess that's the challenge that all businesses face.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 8:47:31 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 3:35:02 PM EDT
[#7]
Yea i planned on going but something came up kind of last minute.  Hopefully if there is one in the fall i'll be able to make it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top