Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 2/16/2012 7:46:24 AM EDT
For any of you interested in a great deal on a house in N Fulton/Milton, this is a steal! I've seen the house and it is as advertised. Oldest son has good friend who lives right down the street from this house.

http://www.700foxhollowrun.com/
Link Posted: 2/16/2012 7:55:38 AM EDT
How could they fit a decent golf course on 22 acres? Pass.
Link Posted: 2/16/2012 8:00:26 AM EDT
John Smoltz owns it. I wonder if you could turn the golf course into a range. It is just a little out of my price range. Maybe next year.
Link Posted: 2/16/2012 8:51:07 AM EDT
I think I'll grab a lotto ticket, so I can buy it, and get those kitchen cabinets painted up right.

Nice place. If I showed it to my wife her only comment would be:

"How the hell would I clean all that?"

Link Posted: 2/16/2012 9:19:08 AM EDT
The little roll of firehose in the hall was cute. Completely ineffective, but cute.

I don't understand why rich people build so much redundancy into their homes. Do you need three kitchens? What looks like three master suites?
Link Posted: 2/16/2012 9:56:01 AM EDT
Originally Posted By footrat:
The little roll of firehose in the hall was cute. Completely ineffective, but cute.

I don't understand why rich people build so much redundancy into their homes. Do you need three kitchens? What looks like three master suites?

I don't know about the redundancy, either. Back in the mid-80's I was touring the new house of an old friend of mine who lived up in N. GA. His house was about 10,000 ft/sq, but he had three kitchens.

BTW, I have an indirect connection to Smoltz. Been giving his ex shooting lessons. Really nice lady. Their children are classmates of my granddaughters.

Link Posted: 2/16/2012 12:39:24 PM EDT
right down the street from me, I saw this on the news
Link Posted: 2/16/2012 2:24:58 PM EDT
Originally Posted By kylestyle:
right down the street from me, I saw this on the news

Nice street! Ever go to any of Lil' John's parties?
Link Posted: 2/16/2012 7:22:56 PM EDT
Originally Posted By m1garand30064:
How could they fit a decent golf course on 22 acres? Pass.

several holes use the same green...
Top Top