Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 10/22/2003 6:23:40 PM EDT
I know some of you out there are digital camera buffs, and some more of you do webpage stuff. I need a program that makes thumbnails.

I've got a couple hundred images named DSCN????.JPG, where the ???? is some number. I need a program to create thumbnails of each image, outputting a DSCN????s.JPG for a half-sized thumb, DSCN????x.JPG for a quarter-sized thumb, and DSCN????t.JPG for an eighth-sized thumb.

And it has to be freeware, shareware, or trialware. If the only way I can get it is to throw down some cash, fuck it, it's not what I'm looking for.

Too much to ask, or does someone have a nomination?
Link Posted: 10/22/2003 6:34:09 PM EDT
Try Irfanview. Very good and, even better, freeware. It has batch capabilities, which is excellent for repetitive tasks.

I do not remember where I dowloaded it from. But you should be able to find it in ZDNet, www.tucows, etc.

Cheers!

Link Posted: 10/22/2003 7:47:47 PM EDT
or you can get it off Kazaa and DL photoshop with the crack. But if you do, do this use Kazaa lite because there is no spyware in the program and no one would know you have it. Great product that Adobe shit is!
Link Posted: 10/23/2003 4:02:59 AM EDT
Thumbs Plus 4.0!

Excellent program for thumb nailing and web page creation.

I have a 'trial version' you can download if you want. IM me and I'll put it up.
Link Posted: 10/23/2003 5:14:16 AM EDT
reject, use the copy of PaintShop Pro I gave to Donna. It thumbnails.
Also, those CDs have all sorts of graphics mini-progs on them. Thumbnailer is one if I remember.

~ s0ulzer0
Link Posted: 10/27/2003 6:11:24 PM EDT

Originally Posted By s0ulzer0:
reject, use the copy of PaintShop Pro I gave to Donna. It thumbnails.
Also, those CDs have all sorts of graphics mini-progs on them. Thumbnailer is one if I remember.

~ s0ulzer0

s0ulzer0, would you mind sharing how to make thumbnails with PSP? Also, whatcha got on that thar cd's? Care to share? How bout tradin'?

ByteTheBullet (-:
Link Posted: 10/28/2003 3:30:43 AM EDT

Originally Posted By ByteTheBullet:

s0ulzer0, would you mind sharing how to make thumbnails with PSP? Also, whatcha got on that thar cd's? Care to share? How bout tradin'?

ByteTheBullet (-:

IM me what you have for trade.

~ s0ulzer0
Link Posted: 10/28/2003 9:27:30 AM EDT
Too many to name...I am always looking to see what others are using to stay 'fresh'.

ByteTheBullet (-:
Link Posted: 10/28/2003 12:51:35 PM EDT

Originally Posted By ByteTheBullet:
Too many to name...I am always looking to see what others are using to stay 'fresh'.

ByteTheBullet (-:

I use PS7, PSP8, Macromedia MX Studio and a bunch of others.

~ s0ulzer0
Link Posted: 10/28/2003 1:54:39 PM EDT
Yeah, those are my standards, too. Just added 3d and Stereogram software too.

ByteTheBullet (-:
Top Top