Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/13/2006 9:20:46 AM EDT
It's been a while since I rode out in the woods but are there still any places to ride? I've heard Boykin Springs in Angelina Forest is off limits, but they are supposedly setting up some sort of trail network for bikes/quads. Anywhere ya'll go ride at?
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 10:36:19 AM EDT
[#1]
Boy, have you come to the right place!

I happen to be the attorney for the Trinity Trail Preservation Association, and we have a great trail around Lake Lavon, among others, for you to try out.

Go to this website: Trinty Trails

Also, think about coming out to the Hun Farm for this Spring's ScheutzenFest on May 5-6-7.

You can ride out there to your heart's content.

Eric The(ThisAin'tMyFirstRodeo)Hun
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 11:08:55 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Boy, have you come to the right place!

I happen to be the attorney for the Trinity Trail Preservation Association, and we have a great trail around Lake Lavon, among others, for you to try out.

Go to this website: Trinty Trails

Also, think about coming out to the Hun Farm for this Spring's ScheutzenFest on May 5-6-7.

You can ride out there to your heart's content.

Eric The(ThisAin'tMyFirstRodeo)Hun

Thanks for the invite and offer. But, usually horses get a little scared by my Honda XR440........
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 12:00:41 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Thanks for the invite and offer. But, usually horses get a little scared by my Honda XR440........

What horses?

mm
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 2:23:20 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

What horses?

mm

Unless I'm smoking crack again, that link was for horseback trail riding.  
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 2:25:48 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Unless I'm smoking crack again, that link was for horseback trail riding.  

I thought you meant at the farm.

mm
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 8:45:55 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
It's been a while since I rode out in the woods but are there still any places to ride? I've heard Boykin Springs in Angelina Forest is off limits, but they are supposedly setting up some sort of trail network for bikes/quads. Anywhere ya'll go ride at?

Rocky Ridge west of Sanger
Marshall Creek Nortth grapevine lake

FireBlade
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 4:06:40 AM EDT
[#7]
Some of my buddies ride here. www.redrivermotorcycletrails.com/
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 2:11:19 PM EDT
[#8]
Thanks I'll check into it.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 5:57:52 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

OUTSTANDING- I am planning on making it to the farm this time FOR SURE..

BTW - I will now bring my QUAD..

YIPPPEEEEE.

If you make it I will have someone to ride with ----
Hell - I'll let others ride it - just don't wreck it and get hurt.
If you try to sue - The Hun will get you ..

I live in PLANO if you want to get together and ride the Quads some time - IM or email me.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 6:09:42 PM EDT
[#10]
Hey ETH you do know we are talking about loud, smelly, hell raising dirt bikes and quads right???   I don't want to disturb your zen out there on the farm with a nice 60 mph wheelie......

I need to get a scabbard for my XR to fit one of my carbines in......Wonder if a .30 Carbine scabbard would work...
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 8:30:02 PM EDT
[#11]
Barnwell Mountain Recreation Area in Gilmer. HERE is a link to the Texas Motorized Trail Coalition.

Jim
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 12:40:23 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Hey ETH you do know we are talking about loud, smelly, hell raising dirt bikes and quads right???   I don't want to disturb your zen out there on the farm with a nice 60 mph wheelie......

I do now.

Ughh.

Not my kind of 'trailriding', at all.

Eric The(SaddleSore)Hun

Link Posted: 2/15/2006 3:27:52 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I do now.

Ughh.

Not my kind of 'trailriding', at all.

Eric The(SaddleSore)Hun

I figured that. Wanted to make sure before I just showed up with it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top