Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/16/2004 3:08:58 PM EDT
I'm moving to Bend in 2 weeks, and with the AWB sunset I'm going to have a metric assload of stuff FFL'd in. Are there any good guys to work with that you know of? How about good gun shops in general?
Link Posted: 8/16/2004 7:27:12 PM EDT
[#1]
I havent done much business with the guy, but the guy at Gunners in north Redmond has always been very friendly and tried his best to help me when I was in there.  His place is a little hard to see if you don't know it; its on the east side of 97 a little north of the chevy dealership there (Dave Hamilton?).

By the way, welcome to Bend.
Link Posted: 8/17/2004 7:25:00 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I havent done much business with the guy, but the guyDan at Gunners in north Redmond has always been very friendly and tried his best to help me when I was in there.  His place is a little hard to see if you don't know it; its on the east side of 97 a little north of the chevy dealership therejust north of the Pacific Pride cardlock (Dave Hamilton?).

By the way, welcome to Bend.

Yup, another satisfied customer here - and he orders whatever you want!

NMSight

p.s. Why do you want to live in the formerly ok but now liberal town of Bend? Go north young man.
Link Posted: 8/17/2004 11:01:03 AM EDT
[#3]

Why do you want to live in the formerly ok but now liberal town of Bend? Go north young man.

That's a sad fact.  If only it were legal to shoot Kalifornia transplants.  Ill stop ranting now.  
Link Posted: 8/17/2004 12:58:26 PM EDT
[#4]
I've been out of work or on crappy contracts since May, but it now looks like I'll be working at Mt. Bachelor. And trust me, no matter how bad Bend is, coming from Portland makes it look like the old west.

I've got lots of family there as well, so it should be cool.

Pacific Pride cardlock on 97.. that's by the Standard TV and Appliance store, isn't it?
Link Posted: 8/17/2004 1:08:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Hell the BigR (Farm Feed & Fencing) store in Redmond stocks firearms..don't know if they will handle transfers but they are good people.

MT
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 6:02:58 PM EDT
[#6]
no farther south.greenwood and first,or even farther south by walmart

Quoted:
I've been out of work or on crappy contracts since May, but it now looks like I'll be working at Mt. Bachelor. And trust me, no matter how bad Bend is, coming from Portland makes it look like the old west.

Pacific Pride cardlock on 97.. that's by the Standard TV and Appliance store, isn't it?

Link Posted: 8/21/2004 5:19:26 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Gunner's is at the very north end of Redmond, almost to Cinder Butte. I don't know of any appliance stores near there. On the east side of the hwy, from the north is the COID headquarters, then Gunners & a small carlot, then Pacific Pride. Across the hwy is a feed store.

If you stop in tell Dan that Ted says hi. He also sells memberships to the Redmond Rod & Gun Club.

NMSight
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top