Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/11/2006 11:13:58 AM EDT
If anyone is looking for a 3 day pack...Tactical Tailor appears to be closing out their woodland camo stuff.  Their 3 day pack normally goes for $112.50, but has been reduced to $67.50.  Mine just arrived.  Can't beat it for the price.

Linky

Other items in woodland are on sale as well.
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 11:59:36 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
If anyone is looking for a 3 day pack...Tactical Tailor appears to be closing out their woodland camo stuff.  Their 3 day pack normally goes for $112.50, but has been reduced to $67.50.  Mine just arrived.  Can't beat it for the price.

Linky

Other items in woodland are on sale as well.

Ha, funny.  I just got mine from UPS Monday morning and then Tuesday I read this here  The pack is nice, but the arm straps seem kind of short and are not the best IMO.  The bag is nice and you can fit alot a stuff in it.  I like TT stuff.  Overall, I rate it 4 out of 5 Bullets.
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 12:28:39 PM EDT
[#2]
The straps aren't adjustable?

I'm thinking about picking up a Kifaru Scout or E&E, but maybe I'll grab one of these instead.
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 1:15:22 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

I'm thinking about picking up a Kifaru Scout, but maybe I'll grab one of these instead.

Apples and oranges.  Stick to the Kifaru as the TT pack is good for the price but not the same level as the Scout.
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 8:10:10 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Sorry, I ment that the padded part is too short.  The straps are adjustable, but the padded part is alittle small for me.  I am looking to get the RAID for my next bag, but a little more then I wanted to spend right now.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top