Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/19/2017 7:27:10 PM
Posted: 7/22/2003 6:40:41 AM EDT
I just got an email from Eric-the-Ammoman www.ammoman.com stating that he is once again shipping to Mass. He had ceased sales for a few months while he worked out 'legal' issues with the state Attorney General (riley).

He is setting up a new account system for MA residents and requires copies of your LTC or FID cards to create these new accounts. More info is on his site, but generally he will only ship to address listed on your license, must be over 21 and ammo sent adult signature required.
Link Posted: 7/23/2003 3:05:57 AM EDT
Thanks neilfj. PG
Link Posted: 7/23/2003 3:45:00 PM EDT
Thanks I needed that!
Link Posted: 7/23/2003 5:12:36 PM EDT
Thanks, neilfj, good to hear.
Link Posted: 7/30/2003 2:27:52 PM EDT
Yeah, I guess the AG wants these out of state ammo vendors to apply for some sort of license to be able to ship here to MA,--> we need the $$ you know with the big dig overuns by the 10's of millions, and the states fiscal crisis . Natchez and Ammoman w/FID faxed to them both came through for me in the past week, BUT EVERYONE ELSE SAID NO!
Link Posted: 8/3/2003 11:05:39 AM EDT

Originally Posted By mags:
Yeah, I guess the AG wants these out of state ammo vendors to apply for some sort of license to be able to ship here to MA,--> we need the $$ you know with the big dig overuns by the 10's of millions, and the states fiscal crisis . Natchez and Ammoman w/FID faxed to them both came through for me in the past week, BUT EVERYONE ELSE SAID NO!

How about AIMsurplus?- I used to order from them quite a bit, and would like to, again.
Link Posted: 8/7/2003 6:50:24 AM EDT
It appears that Ammoman has taken a step back agian and is putting MA sales on hold temporarily. I don't really know what the issue is.
Link Posted: 8/9/2003 7:46:50 AM EDT
Ain't it ALWAYS about money in this "F'in" State!!!!!!!!!!! [;(!]

Link Posted: 8/10/2003 2:51:14 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Emoto:
It appears that Ammoman has taken a step back agian and is putting MA sales on hold temporarily. I don't really know what the issue is.

It seems the AG is being a Pr$ck and helping finish the wall around this state to help protect us from ourselves!
Link Posted: 8/13/2003 2:22:35 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Emoto:

......I'm not disputing your claim,....however AMMOMAN came through for me in MA w/proper ID faxed to him in the last month.
Top Top