Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/22/2003 6:40:41 AM EDT
I just got an email from Eric-the-Ammoman www.ammoman.com stating that he is once again shipping to Mass. He had ceased sales for a few months while he worked out 'legal' issues with the state Attorney General (riley).

He is setting up a new account system for MA residents and requires copies of your LTC or FID cards to create these new accounts. More info is on his site, but generally he will only ship to address listed on your license, must be over 21 and ammo sent adult signature required.
Link Posted: 7/23/2003 3:05:57 AM EDT
[#1]
Thanks neilfj. PG
Link Posted: 7/23/2003 3:45:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks I needed that!
Link Posted: 7/23/2003 5:12:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks, neilfj, good to hear.
Link Posted: 7/30/2003 2:27:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Yeah, I guess the AG wants these out of state ammo vendors to apply for some sort of license to be able to ship here to MA,--> we need the $$ you know with the big dig overuns by the 10's of millions, and the states fiscal crisis . Natchez and Ammoman w/FID faxed to them both came through for me in the past week, BUT EVERYONE ELSE SAID NO!
Link Posted: 8/3/2003 11:05:39 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Yeah, I guess the AG wants these out of state ammo vendors to apply for some sort of license to be able to ship here to MA,--> we need the $$ you know with the big dig overuns by the 10's of millions, and the states fiscal crisis . Natchez and Ammoman w/FID faxed to them both came through for me in the past week, BUT EVERYONE ELSE SAID NO!

How about AIMsurplus?- I used to order from them quite a bit, and would like to, again.
Link Posted: 8/7/2003 6:50:24 AM EDT
[#6]
It appears that Ammoman has taken a step back agian and is putting MA sales on hold temporarily. I don't really know what the issue is.
Link Posted: 8/9/2003 7:46:50 AM EDT
[#7]
Ain't it ALWAYS about money in this  "F'in" State!!!!!!!!!!!   [;(!]

Link Posted: 8/10/2003 2:51:14 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
It appears that Ammoman has taken a step back agian and is putting MA sales on hold temporarily. I don't really know what the issue is.

It seems the AG is being a Pr$ck and helping finish the wall around this state to help protect us from ourselves!
Link Posted: 8/13/2003 2:22:35 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

......I'm not disputing your claim,....however AMMOMAN came through for me in MA w/proper ID faxed to him in the last month.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top