Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
Member Login

Site Notices
4/18/2021 9:59:29 PM
Posted: 1/12/2021 1:03:29 PM EDT
What says the hive?  Heard about a good BBQ joint,  anyone local there?

Sir James...
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 1:27:52 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/12/2021 1:28:17 PM EDT by alphabavo]
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 11:24:14 PM EDT
Haven't been there since before COVID insanity, but Mecca Bar and Grill was always a safe bet. Good food and brews.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 10:00:16 AM EDT
I'm not asking this as a jab to Wickenburg. But is Wickenburg worth visiting? I don't think I've ever been there, and it might be a fun family outing. My wife and I need some time out of the house.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 1:51:05 PM EDT
I've just always seen Wickenburg as the the place you get pulled over on the way to Vegas.....
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 3:10:32 PM EDT
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By PatriotAr15:
I'm not asking this as a jab to Wickenburg. But is Wickenburg worth visiting? I don't think I've ever been there, and it might be a fun family outing. My wife and I need some time out of the house.
View Quote

Not a bad town for a quick stop. Some shops and the like to see while walking around downtown.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 11:50:34 PM EDT
Originally Posted By PatriotAr15:
View Quote

I've heard the hayassampa river preserve just before town on the 60 is neat. A co-worker said there were lots of mosquitos so use a repellant. Don't know if they're present during the current cool weather.

https://www.maricopacountyparks.net/park-locator/hassayampa-river-preserve/
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 7:29:29 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/22/2021 7:31:21 PM EDT by Rocklock]
Hassayampa BBQ is OK .
The Horseshoe Cafe is where we have breakfast sometimes .

The real Gem is on Highway 60 about half way to Wickenberg.
It is a Ranch stting there at Morristown that has Dillons BBQ . Some inside dining out lots of outdoor dining .

They have rodeos on the weekends , maybe sometimes during the week too .
Live music on the weekend evenings
Its a good time .
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 12:50:55 PM EDT
Sundance Pizza
512 E Wickenburg Way
Wickenburg, AZ 85390

We almost always stop there when we're on our way to Laughlin or Vegas. Good burgers, decent pizza.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 2:10:40 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/26/2021 2:12:41 AM EDT by Forever-A-Soldier]
THIS HERE:  ANITAS CONCINA

Amazing Mexican food, one of the best Guacamole found.  (Plus a smoking hot waitress that served us. )

As for Covid 19 Mask Mandate, let me quote their sign, "I will not be requiring my staff or any of my customers to wear a mask.  It is a personal choice."  
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 4:33:03 PM EDT
I'll vouch for Anitas, though it's been 2 years since I've been there.
Don't blame me if it sucks now, lol.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 2:35:05 PM EDT
I wasn't impressed with anitas the last time we went there which was in october. Food was pretty bland. El ranchero was good. I have a buddy that lives there and he said Screamers is good also. YMMV
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 7:49:19 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Forever-A-Soldier:
THIS HERE:  ANITAS CONCINA

Amazing Mexican food, one of the best Guacamole found.  (Plus a smoking hot waitress that served us. )

As for Covid 19 Mask Mandate, let me quote their sign, "I will not be requiring my staff or any of my customers to wear a mask.  It is a personal choice."  
View Quote

I felt really bloated last time I ate there, about a year ago
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 9:49:44 PM EDT
Been to western trails ranch a couple of times cool place went on a saturday they had some roping going on and a band playing later on.Food from dillions was pretty good too.
Top Top