Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/31/2006 3:34:13 PM EDT
here in J'ville. Sold almost half  of are stock of Ak ammo. I told them don't aim that crap my way or your going to here something bigger. They said ok after I showed them the 300 win mag round. LOL. It is all ready starting out there. POPPOPPOPPOPOP. Have a safe New Years. Tuna
Link Posted: 12/31/2006 3:37:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Over here on the Westside too. What a waste of 7.62 rounds.

David

Merry New Year!

David
Link Posted: 12/31/2006 7:38:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Hell raisn around my house too

NOT ME>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Slug-O
Link Posted: 1/1/2007 2:29:32 AM EDT
[#3]
Haven't heard a single gunshot here in SW Florida. Happy New Year ya'll.
Link Posted: 1/1/2007 4:47:35 AM EDT
[#4]
Had a few last night from the shithole ,I mean apartments across the street. Not as bad as the past years.
Link Posted: 1/1/2007 9:57:55 AM EDT
[#5]
No shooting at all here in Bear Run...........Course the stolen vehicle in the side of the house across the corner from us, and all the associated police attention looking for the guy may have held it down a bit............. he
Link Posted: 1/1/2007 2:20:24 PM EDT
[#6]
One of yours?

www.news4jax.com/news/10646259/detail.html

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- Many people who stayed up late to ring in the New Year heard celebratory fireworks exploding overhead, but for some the celebration quickly turned into terror.

However, some of the bangs and pops heard at midnight weren't from fireworks but from gunfire ringing in 2007.

Marilyn Akins said she was sitting on the couch with her grandparents and other family when suddenly a bullet came crashing though the ceiling nearly hitting her in the head.
Link Posted: 1/1/2007 6:54:23 PM EDT
[#7]
I had 9mm happy fire come from the HUD housing the next street over. Thankfully no rounds impacted near the house. The "person" dumped a ten round clip three times. Each time with a intermission to reload the clip. If it wasn't for the fact we had children in the house. I'd have found the one clip funny.
Link Posted: 1/1/2007 7:18:39 PM EDT
[#8]
we sold ALL our 7.62x39mm (AK ammo)....  
Link Posted: 1/1/2007 7:22:41 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
I had 9mm happy fire come from the HUD housing the next street over. Thankfully no rounds impacted near the house. The "person" dumped a ten round clip three times. Each time with a intermission to reload the clip. If it wasn't for the fact we had children in the house. I'd have found the one clip funny.

Ten round clip huh?

Was there ever a 9mm Garand?

Link Posted: 1/1/2007 7:57:19 PM EDT
[#10]
Yeah we had some Shotty and 9mm fire early in the evening. I didnt hear any after midnight though
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top