Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/18/2005 7:47:12 PM EDT
I see that the Taylor Gibralter Trade Center is having a show this weekend. Are these any good or just more way overpriced crap and jerky booths? I live in Mt pleasant so its a bit of a hike. Want to make sure its worth the trip....
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 9:32:54 PM EDT
[#1]
not worth the trip, same junk since 1990's , wait until the larger gun show comes around.
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 9:44:33 PM EDT
[#2]
You couldnt pay me to go to a gebralter show anymore, they call it a gun and knife show, HA, more like flea market than anything, over priced nonsense, two bucks to park, five bucks to enter, Mt pleasent round trip at todays gas prices = a three hour rant all the way home complaining "why the hell didnt i listen to motorcityman" lol
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 4:25:44 AM EDT
[#3]
by far the worst show in MI. wait till the pontiac show or birch run
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 7:16:23 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
by far the worst show in MI. wait till the pontiac show or birch run

+1

The Pontiac and Birch Run shows have ruined the Gibraltar shows for me.
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 1:33:50 PM EDT
[#5]
thanks for the heads up. Even birch run is a wasted trip most of the time, so it sounds like the Gibralter trip would've given me an aneurism.
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 4:33:19 PM EDT
[#6]
Even though gas is almost $3.00 a gallon and it's a 4 hour drive, the Indy Gun Show next weekend is worth the time and the money.  It's about the only show I go to any more.  Go to the link below for more details.

www.indy1500.com/pages/1/index.htm

John
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top