BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/4/2005 9:21:19 AM EDT
Testimony update on Index shooting...

Man justifies shooting as self-defense

By Jim Haley
Herald Writer

Stanley Douglas Nyberg was pushed off a river bank and was injured moments before he scrambled back up, pulled a pistol, and shot and killed his neighbor, Dina Camp, 44, with whom he had a longstanding property line dispute, Nyberg testified Monday.

Moments before the shooting, he told jurors he bent down to prevent Camp from lifting a big rock, and she began shouting and screaming at him. She stepped back and quickly came forward pushing him off the bank, coming at him like a linebacker, he testified.

Link Posted: 10/4/2005 9:26:21 AM EDT
[#1]
It was a good shoot, pure self defense.
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 10:53:24 AM EDT
[#2]
A: Good shoot. B: Good shot!
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 2:17:31 PM EDT
[#3]
I hope he gets off, I think it is a good shoot.

This is something that I think could bite him...

Earlier, Nyberg told police he stumbled down the bank.

Link Posted: 10/6/2005 11:51:58 AM EDT
[#5]
A associate is publishing a book about snohomish county injustice system, it is titled

Court house or whore house

The persecuter convinced the moron minded jurors it was not self defense, obviously he had incompetent legal  council.

"Of all injustice, that is the greatest which goes under the name of law; and of all sorts of tyranny the forcing of the letter of the law against the equity, is the most insupportable"
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 12:06:07 PM EDT
[#6]
That has got to be the biggest crock of shit I have heard in a long time...

I have listened to that call...(several times)

I will say that "I" would not have shot her, but by everything else on those tapes, He was not out to kill that woman. I am pretty sure the guy even  attempted  first aid on her.

I just cant wait to get to work tonight I know this will be a topic...

Another sad day for Property owners, and Firearms owners and our Justice System...

I guess it is time to fire up the pen and get a letter to the Herald, No one else is going to stick up for this guy.. The only thing he was guilty of was defending his property and life.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top