Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/6/2015 1:05:58 AM EDT
Just wanted to let anyone interested know.  It comes on at 10pm.  I don't expect it to be fair and balanced.  But we shall see.
Link Posted: 1/6/2015 1:13:05 AM EDT
[#1]
It's always a biased interview with the NRA but on both sides.  The problem is that "The NRA" isn't a person and does not have an opinion.  They are paid lobbyists for gun companies.  NAGR or 2d Amendment Foundation are better sources for info.  The NRA represents the industry.  NAGR represents the people.  Just because they are on our side of the fence doesn't mean they speak for you.
Link Posted: 1/10/2015 1:57:44 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
It's always a biased interview with the NRA but on both sides.  The problem is that "The NRA" isn't a person and does not have an opinion.  They are paid lobbyists for gun companies.  NAGR or 2d Amendment Foundation are better sources for info.  The NRA represents the industry.  NAGR represents the people.  Just because they are on our side of the fence doesn't mean they speak for you.
View Quote
I don't remember saying anything in my post about the NRA "speaking for you".  Nor do I remember saying anything about the NRA being a "person" or having an "opinion".    Nor do I remember saying anything about who the NRA "represents" or doesn't "represent".    But maybe I actually said all those things but I just can't see it in my post.  
Link Posted: 1/11/2015 4:29:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I don't remember saying anything in my post about the NRA "speaking for you".  Nor do I remember saying anything about the NRA being a "person" or having an "opinion".    Nor do I remember saying anything about who the NRA "represents" or doesn't "represent".    But maybe I actually said all those things but I just can't see it in my post.  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I did not read the post that way; I read it regarding Frontline doing the piece.  Not very objective.
Link Posted: 1/11/2015 6:15:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I really did not expect my post to offend you.  I don't think I disagree with you in the least and my post didn't attack you or call out anything you said.  No need to flame me on this, brother.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 12:49:15 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I really did not expect my post to offend you.  I don't think I disagree with you in the least and my post didn't attack you or call out anything you said.  No need to flame me on this, brother.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hey man you did not offend me at all.  It is basically impossible to offend me.  I get offended by how damn offended everyone else is.      I guess I just took it the wrong way.  But I wasn't mad or anything.  Its all good man.   Peace.   I hate that word.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top