Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/14/2003 11:50:31 PM EDT
This is through the same place, Modern Martial Arts in Bellevue. Its on Sat. the 25th starting at 11. It should run around two hours long. The seminar will cover different defensive tactics and disarmaments for various positions against handguns. If you are interested, I suggested you call them at 425-641-7919 cause space is limited.
Link Posted: 10/15/2003 4:57:05 PM EDT
[#1]
I have taken a similar class before, and I would HIGHLY recomend it to everybody. I used to think, "but I carry a handgun every day." Then I had to go to a federal building, where you can't carry, and boy it made me feel little! Knowing every little bit of info on how to hurt someone, er, I mean defend yourself is well worth it.
Link Posted: 10/15/2003 11:54:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Good point. Knowledge is power when it comes to SD. For someone who carries concealed, I think this would be especially valuable. I often hear of what if and real life situation on the various internet forums about being held at gun point, while carrying. This would definitely be a situation where the ability to control the oppenents gun/disarm could make the difference in successful defense or death. Anyways, hope to see some of you there.
Link Posted: 10/16/2003 9:21:13 AM EDT
[#3]
Aw hell!!!

This is on the same weekend as the NW Survival Weekend.

Damn! This looks to be a good class for my wife and I.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top