Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/20/2008 12:05:10 AM EDT
Free for the asking (but you gotta meet me somewhere and get them from me).  Beaverton/Hillsboro/Downtown PDX.

Ask for only what you will use; let others have some too.

The Park Gray and the Matte Black and Semi Black have been used.  Aprox 85% left.

The Coyote & Orange cans are 100%.

Link Posted: 1/20/2008 12:25:19 AM EDT
[#1]
i'll take it.. i'll be in pdx tuesday

ETA.... ibtl
Link Posted: 1/20/2008 12:28:27 AM EDT
[#2]
I love Alumahide II
I would like the Alumahide Matte black and Coyote if possible.  Im downtown PDX everyday!
Link Posted: 1/20/2008 12:31:08 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I love Alumahide II
I would like the Alumahide Matte black and Coyote if possible.  Im downtown PDX everyday!

Tell you what... I'll split it with ya.  just want to paint some mags.  If you can pick it up tomorrow before you head anywhere...
Link Posted: 1/20/2008 12:51:23 AM EDT
[#4]
Well, I know I'm going to do a favor for Ken besides this paint.  Ben and I go way back -- to Organizational Behavior.

I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings.  Why don't you guys figure it out amongst yourselves: pick one can (or two) that you want.  Leave the rest for others.  Ken, you go first, Ben next.

Thanks.
Link Posted: 1/20/2008 1:14:02 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Well, I know I'm going to do a favor for Ken besides this paint.  Ben and I go way back -- to Organizational Behavior.

I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings.  Why don't you guys figure it out amongst yourselves: pick one can (or two) that you want.  Leave the rest for others.  Ken, you go first, Ben next.

Thanks.

I think we've got it worked out. We'll see when ben wakes up...
Link Posted: 1/20/2008 2:27:00 AM EDT
[#6]
Free pants???????  I'm drunk
Link Posted: 1/20/2008 6:12:27 AM EDT
[#7]
HMMMMM.................I need to order some Park Grey...........

Link Posted: 1/20/2008 8:19:52 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Thanks.

Aha, I was wondering what happened to you on these boards.  Nice to see ya around again.

I just replied to Kens IM. He can tell you confirm this, but I would just like the Matte Black AHII.  It would finish up my saiga conversion nicely.  
Link Posted: 1/20/2008 10:47:49 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Thanks.

Aha, I was wondering what happened to you on these boards.  Nice to see ya around again.

I just replied to Kens IM. He can tell you confirm this, but I would just like the Matte Black AHII.  It would finish up my saiga conversion nicely.  

It's yours.  Are you on campus Tuesday?  Except for 12-2 I could meet you any time.
Link Posted: 1/20/2008 11:17:08 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

It's yours.  Are you on campus Tuesday?  Except for 12-2 I could meet you any time.

Just sent you an IM, I can let you know for sure later tonight/tomorrow morning.
Link Posted: 1/20/2008 6:11:03 PM EDT
[#11]
read the rules at the top of the forum
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top