Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/16/2009 11:38:40 PM EDT
This one has been great.  Darkest Part of Day  and the second part D.P.O.D. part II  

It's ongoing, but he's written quite a bit to date, and is adding new chapters every few days.  It's definitely worth the read.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 12:26:04 AM EDT
[#1]
This is truly an awesome zombie story. I have read it over the last few days and I dont remember being this entertained for a long time.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 4:55:51 PM EDT
[#2]
I read a bit online then remembered I hate reading lengthy E-texts.  Went to "work" today and abused the last day of my free copy/printing privileges. BTW, if you dig this type of reading you should check out "Lights Out" by Arfcom's own Halffast.  It is available for free download.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 7:55:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Cool!

And yes read Lights Out!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top