Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/14/2005 4:35:39 AM EDT
I met this person at the last gun show in my town.  He says he has a store in Louisville but he is moving to a new place (if I understood right) and will have less space but be more devoted to internet business.  He said he does transfers for $20 and knows the sold to/ship to rule about paying tax, etc.  I was impressed and seems to be a really nice guy and friendly dealer. I hope those of you in Louisville will throw some business his way.  

He said it was ok to post the info on his business card as he is a store/dealer.

Firearm Brokers
4143 Taylor Blvd.
Louisville    KY           502-366-0555  

His name is Mike, tell him you saw his info on the AR15 boards if you get with him.

Thanks!!
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 9:32:59 AM EDT
[#1]
Hey thanks a lot , I have been needing a guy to do it without all the crap that gose with the know nothing guys around here. Get him to post here .
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 7:21:52 AM EDT
[#2]
He knows about the forum, has been working some with the special edition black rifle and such but didn't say why he didn't post here. He said he is on alot of the other gun sites like gunbroker and stuff.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top