Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/24/2006 8:14:48 PM EDT
When I was about 8 or 9 my mother locked me and my father in the same room and let us sit the flu out.  That was the sickest I ever was, so bad that if it hit me like that again I would be calling in a few favors to put me out of my misery.  

Long story short, I get the flu shot this ear like always and I started tp feel bad.  I figured it was a cold or a sinus infection.  Well, today I go see the doc and he says that the stuff I have is a form of flu.  Not what I wanted to hear.  Needless to say, I hate being under the weather.  To top it off, I was supposed to go to the range sunday but I think that will be put on hold considering I can not coughing

Oh well, at least I have a hot tottie right now and I can look at the loaded mags that I will not have to do later
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 1:17:00 AM EDT
[#1]
I thought the same thing. I have it. Been sicker than a dog for a week.  Temp went to 104 four times.
was taking 800 mg ibuprofen and 1000 mg of Tylenol every four hours and it would still not stay down. They gave me that new expensive flu drug ($50 CO-PAY!!!) and something else for my sinuses.
Coughed so much I inflamed the lining of my chest. They were actually going to hopitalize me on tues, then again on wed. All this for just the flu??? I did vomit..not from the flu though..I coughed so much stuff just came out. YUCK Now my kids and wife are gettin it......
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top