Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 8/1/2007 7:22:25 PM EDT
Does anyone know of any places in FL that does gun bluing for a decent price? I'd like to get my RPK47 blued when I get it done, but dont wanna pay an arm and a leg...
Link Posted: 8/2/2007 3:22:51 AM EDT
Ford's Custom Gun Refinishing

Great work, decent prices.
Link Posted: 8/2/2007 5:28:21 PM EDT
Link Posted: 8/2/2007 8:03:32 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/2/2007 8:08:32 PM EDT by JaketheSnake]
Get Semi Gloss Blanco. High polish blue isn't that much more expensive though...

A new set of soviet RPK furniture on a high polished RPK... man
Link Posted: 8/3/2007 5:38:15 AM EDT

Originally Posted By JaketheSnake:
Get Semi Gloss Blanco. High polish blue isn't that much more expensive though...

A new set of soviet RPK furniture on a high polished RPK... man

I definitely need a set of Russian RPK furniture. I think I'm gonna go with semi-gloss, though.

Man, I love the look of this one. If I get some Soviet furniture, it's gotta look like this:

(Tomovich's RPK and picture. Hope he doesnt mind me using it)
Link Posted: 8/3/2007 4:55:46 PM EDT

Originally Posted By tony_k:
www.rebelgunrefinishing.com/index.html

Excellent work, been around forever, dirt-cheap prices that they will raise when they come to their senses.

Ford's work is exquisite, and my choice for a prize safe queen. Rebel's the ticket for a gun that you love and still shoot.

Damn! I forgot all about Rebel! I have a Winchester M70 those dudes hard chromed 15 years ago anf the finish is still holding up despite the abuse I've put it through.

Thanks for the link!
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 7:35:53 AM EDT
Just called Rebel and they said that glossy bluing (hi-polish on their site) is $176 and semi-gloss is $166 (the extra money is because the RPK is longer). So that aint too bad! I think I'll have that done..just gotta decide between gloss and semi-gloss. What do you guys think?
Top Top