Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/21/2013 1:27:37 AM EDT
This bill is bad!

HB2380 pretty much nullifies "Constitutional Carry".

and HB2381
http://legiscan.com/AZ/text/HB2381

(a portion)

E.  For the purposes of this section, "assault weapon" means any of the following:
1.  A semiautomatic rifle that has the capacity to accept a detachable magazine and that has one or more of the following:
(a)  A pistol grip or thumbhole stock.
(b)  Any feature capable of functioning as a protruding grip that can be held by the non-trigger hand.
(c)  A folding or telescoping stock.
(d)  A shroud attached to the barrel, or that partially or completely encircles the barrel, allowing the bearer to hold the firearm with the non‑trigger hand without being burned, but excluding a slide that encloses the barrel.
2.  A semiautomatic pistol or any semiautomatic, centerfire or rimfire rifle with a fixed magazine that has the capacity to accept more than ten rounds of ammunition.
3.� A semiautomatic pistol that has the capacity to accept a detachable magazine and that has one or more of the following:
(a)  Any feature capable of functioning as a protruding grip that can be held by the non-trigger hand.
(b)  A folding, telescoping or thumbhole stock.
(c)  A shroud attached to the barrel, or that partially or completely encircles the barrel, allowing the bearer to hold the firearm with the non‑trigger hand without being burned, but excluding a slide that encloses the barrel.
(d)  The capacity to accept a detachable magazine at any location outside of the pistol grip.
4.  A semiautomatic shotgun that has one or more of the following:
(a)  A pistol grip or thumbhole stock.
(b)  Any feature capable of functioning as a protruding grip that can be held by the non-trigger hand.
(c)  A folding or telescoping stock.
(d)  A fixed magazine capacity in excess of five rounds.
(e)  An ability to accept a detachable magazine.
5.  A shotgun with a revolving cylinder.
6.  A conversion kit, part, or combination of parts, from which an assault weapon can be assembled if those parts are in the possession or under the control of the same person.
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 4:32:20 AM EDT
[#1]
... well damn, this sucks
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 4:48:03 AM EDT
[#2]
I will be writing many letters today.
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 5:39:08 AM EDT
[#3]

So who's the FeinSwine in Arizona that's responsible for that piece of shit?
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 5:56:18 AM EDT
[#4]
HB2381 is from Chad Campbell (D) district 14.
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 5:58:40 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

So who's the FeinSwine in Arizona that's responsible for that piece of shit?

Yeah no shit! We need to know who this is???
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 6:00:13 AM EDT
[#6]
look one post up from yours.

he also sponsored hb2380.
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 6:06:55 AM EDT
[#7]
Chad Campbell
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 10:59:56 AM EDT
[#8]
I doubt if it stands a chance,I'll write anyway though.
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 11:55:02 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

You are correct that the bill does not stand a chance.  Introducing legislation such as this is how (D) party elected officials prove their chops for future endeavors with like minded masters, such as Congressional primary run or appointed office for D Masters.
Yet, it is good for conservative minded citizens to exercise our means of opposition.

Link Posted: 1/21/2013 1:25:51 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

This.

Link Posted: 1/21/2013 3:59:42 PM EDT
[#11]
What area of AZ do this traitor represent?
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 4:17:55 PM EDT
[#12]
Derp

AOS
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 4:20:01 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

What area of AZ do this traitor represent?

Downtown Phoenix, Central Ave. corridor and South Scottsdale make up Legislative district 24.

Chad Campbell seems to have made a good living and identity by representing the (D) party in the state legislature.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top