Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/17/2009 11:55:44 PM EDT
Link Posted: 12/18/2009 1:03:10 AM EDT
[#1]
Between Fbks and North Pole here (legally NP i guess)
Gun Counter Guy at Frontier Outfitters
Mostly target shooting, but would love to try other things when $ permits.
Link Posted: 12/18/2009 11:14:17 AM EDT
[#2]
Fairbanks, Univ. West area.
Like to hunt, fish, golf and occassionally skeet shoot.
Enjoy Archery Caribou up north.
Might be interested in learning urban combat tactics with AR.
Link Posted: 12/18/2009 1:02:09 PM EDT
[#3]
North Pole.
Love Kalashnikovs, but learning greater appreciation for the AR platform.  Finally working on building one rather than buying a ready-made one.

Interested in improving my marksmanship, maintenance, and all other firearm related skills.Took the beginning reloading class at Frontier, but still need to buy dies, press, and the like.    
Link Posted: 12/18/2009 7:19:39 PM EDT
[#4]
North Pole

Getting back next month-ish

Own a basic reloading rig.  I would like to get into service highpower rifle matches. I also shoot some of the USPSA stuff in town.
Link Posted: 12/18/2009 8:40:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Delta Junction (42 weeks a year)... and I love EVERYTHING that goes bang and uses gunpowder!
Link Posted: 12/19/2009 9:20:49 AM EDT
[#6]
Healy

I reload and shoot a lot.

There are lots of great ranges (gravel pits) over here, I like to set up move and shoot courses of fire.  I have spots that are good for shooting up to and past 1000 yds.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top